• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampiric Love (Please Read All)

ShadowWildpelt

Always Open To Rps, Friends and Chats
Hello everyone, I'm Wildpelt of Shadowclan, or just Wildpelt. I've had many rps as of late that have simply died or the plot was nothing more than mindless love. While those rps are refreshing, I only have two rps now that I'm currently posting in daily, one of which is in pm.

I want to start a new rp. I usually post one liners to two paragraphs. I don't reply immediately, as I'm 15 and can get easily distracted. Yet if I am into the rp, I will reply faster

If you still wish to rp, the following plot is one I've been craving to do for ages and have failed to do so:

Vampires. Simple and understood, right? One vampire, your character, sees a human they desire. They attempt to lure the human, yet they fail. Eventually they kidnap them and take them to their mansion/castle. Thus brings an awkward romance as the vampire attempts to force their love upon the human.

((All posts must be within PG-13 Standards))

Thanks for reading to this point. I am taking first come, first serve, and only one. I have many more plots, so if you want to rp but don't like this plot, PM me! Otherwise, let us develop this plot!

(Mind if I join in? I'm a little bored from the last rp. Also, if I need to fill something out such as a character sheet, I'll be happy to do so.) (I know it says I'm 40 but I just put a random year in.)

Heya! I'm totally willing to!

[QUOTE="Guren Yakasoto](Mind if I join in? I'm a little bored from the last rp. Also, if I need to fill something out such as a character sheet, I'll be happy to do so.) (I know it says I'm 40 but I just put a random year in.)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Guren Yakasoto]Yes, I understand that. But, eventually, I will HAVE to be cuddly and cute like in my picture.

[/QUOTE]
Fine by me! I'd love to do it!

*Walking down an alleyway, I smell fresh blood coming from behind me. I turn to see if anyone is visible from behind me when I see you walking down the street*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back