• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VampirexHuman anyone?

TheSaiyanKami

the sb's pretty princess
My 1x1 idea is about a vampire going into the human but s/he doesn't have their powers. The vampire uses a human to get their powers back while the vampire learns about the human world. The vampire gains his/her powers back and reveals s/he was sent to decide if the human world would live or not. The king has already started to decide to kill the humans. What the vampire does is up to you. The vampire could make the human a vampire to help defend the human world or they could leave the human world and live in the vampire world together.

I also planned this to have some romance to it since the vampire and human have been getting along and they develop a liking for each other.

If you mean vampire or human. I am fine with either to be honest. So, it would be up to you what you wanted to play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back