• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires!

Hi!! Raven here!

So these days I’ve been so so so about vampires! I know I know.. such a cliche! BUT maybe we can make it interesting!

I don’t have much other than a lot of creativity and potential ideas, I’d certainly love to collaborate on set and setting, maybe it takes place in modern times or medieval. If there’s enough interest, then maybe we can figure out how to incorporate lots of players!

Maybe making families. It doesn’t all have to be any one way, I love to collaborate so let me know what you think!

We can also maybe add players who would like to play werewolves too? Or witch hunters? I’ll stop there. Lol.

Obvious rules like no godmodding, no one liners ect.

Anyway! If you’re interested send me a sample of your writing and we can get started!

EDIT: I wrote this pretty much before i went to sleep! lol! So i'll make sure to give more of a concise story.. along with a sample of my own writing so you kinda get an idea of what to expect!

50776016577_17eb6196dc_b.jpg

It had been many years since the world had become fragmented into factions, thankfully, in spite of the strife that boiled to immense heights of turmoil. The modern world never experienced the brutal widespread destruction of a nuclear weapon. Instead, the great war soon dwindled to widespread skirmishes until so much death had been experienced that no one knew why anyone fought.

Decades passed, and the world healed, but never fully.

In the wake of such ebb and flow of destruction and peace, the unbelievable became known. There was another war being waged in the abandoned sewers, the dark places, even in the forgotten wildernesses littered with rusting war machines.

Vampire families and clans, once proud, stoic and in the highest positions of society now struggled amongst themselves like the former medieval times they thought would never return.

Rumors of terrifying humanoid wolf beasts would spread, much to the skepticism of the general population. Talk of their vendetta against the blood drinkers were quickly put to rest. Surely, they too sought to take advantage of the emerging world to seize a chair at the table.

From the rubble of what remained of the faithful to divine and shadowy powers, a peculiar faction of people studied mystical tomes once hidden from the public. Now that law and order was out of balance, this new breed of human came to be. Little else is known..

ANYWAY! Hope you guys dig it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back