• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires!!

Hi!! Raven here!

So these days I’ve been so so so about vampires! I know I know.. such a cliche! BUT maybe we can make it interesting!

I don’t have much other than a lot of creativity and potential ideas, I’d certainly love to collaborate on set and setting, maybe it takes place in modern times or medieval. If there’s enough interest, then maybe we can figure out how to incorporate lots of players!

Maybe making families. It doesn’t all have to be any one way, I love to collaborate so let me know what you think!

We can also maybe add players who would like to play werewolves too? Or witch hunters? I’ll stop there. Lol.

Obvious rules like no godmodding, no one liners ect.

Anyway! If you’re interested send me a sample of your writing and we can get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back