• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampires, Werewolves & Witch Hunters - OOC

Characters
Here
HI!! This will be our OOC thread! I know I know.. I'm still coming up with a better title for this RP! If you have any suggestions please send them my way though! <3

I like the idea of the vampires really fighting to take back their "status" as top of the food chain kind of vibe. Perhaps teaming up with one or two other species only to turn on them once the vampires felt they were ahead enough.

May take a while for me to get a character I would like to play but it will most likely be a vampire.

I like the idea of the vampires really fighting to take back their "status" as top of the food chain kind of vibe. Perhaps teaming up with one or two other species only to turn on them once the vampires felt they were ahead enough.
Of course! But you know, what about the vampire / werewolf lovers? Lol!

No but really, I think they should all be separate, but, like you say, they could use eachother for their own means and goals too! Which would make for some very interesting drama haha!

If anyone here is interested in tying some past encounters or associations between our chars, I'm more than happy to accommodate.

If anyone here is interested in tying some past encounters or associations between our chars, I'm more than happy to accommodate.
I'm still trying to create my character, but I think to consider that. Now That I think about it. Should our characters know each other already or just meeting? RavenSong RavenSong

I'm still trying to create my character, but I think to consider that. Now That I think about it. Should our characters know each other already or just meeting? RavenSong RavenSong
Hii! Sorry! I’ve been figuring out lore stuff right now!

I think a meeting would be great! Maybe share a little about what our characters are about in our own way as we go along?

Would it be okay if my character studies at Dimitri's academy? Given I'm planning to play a younger vampire. Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Of course, more than welcome to! Although given their established rivalry by racial origins, I'd reckon one of them is gonna catch another scent easily. Which would inevitably causes a confrontation at some point, which is up to us to decide whether or not it will be resolved rationally. Though Dimitri is trying to lay low altogether, so he will be keen on covering his tracks and simply monitor your vampire instead of doing anything rash.

Of course, more than welcome to! Although given their established rivalry by racial origins, I'd reckon one of them is gonna catch another scent easily. Which would inevitably causes a confrontation at some point, which is up to us to decide whether or not it will be resolved rationally. Though Dimitri is trying to lay low altogether, so he will be keen on covering his tracks and simply monitor your vampire instead of doing anything rash.

😂 oh the drama! Am half tempted to throw my OCs into the mix just to add more fuel to the fire🔥💥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back