• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampires, Werewolves & Witch Hunters - OOC

Characters
Here
Yes. Sort of like the CoD Infinite Warfare zombies

So I have an idea for an interaction all of the players can join in, if you are okay with it

Totally! What is it?
So the idea would be an underground market that is in town that week, where witch hunters can get leads, rare blood types are sold, and more.

At the abandoned Warehouses at the docks

If anyone wants to hire wraith Pm me.

It’s been such a busy weekend! I’ll be posting tomorrow! I promise it’ll be goooood! These posts got me so immersed lol!

It’s been such a busy weekend! I’ll be posting tomorrow! I promise it’ll be goooood! These posts got me so immersed lol!
Awesome! am planning on posting soon but i want to gauge the another OCs reaction first. I post, immediately after your.

Hi, primula. I have a question if you don't mind. How exactly do you mention/summon another user in a post?

Edit: i mean in some of you post,i keep seeing me and Raven icon and i want to know how to do that(still new)

Hi, primula. I have a question if you don't mind. How exactly do you mention/summon another user in a post?

Edit: i mean in some of you post,i keep seeing me and Raven icon and i want to know how to do that(still new)
You can do that by simply putting '@' Symbol then the username.

For example:
Code:
@Vagabond Spectre

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

As Vagabond explained above. Sorry for the late reply, power outage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back