• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
Dark Hunters!
The dark hunters themselves are the souless warriors designated by the goddess Artemis herself against Soul sucking cursed children of Apollo called the Daimon and much much more! That will be the main conflict of the story overall. You can play on any side you like!

The Weres have their on agenda. Wolves, Bears, Hawks, Big Cats and the rare dragon exist from them. Most having quite large families no to be trifled with but they pose no threats, least to the hunters. Demons and Daimons however watch out.

There are also as many gods and goddesses as your heart desires from the Greek pantheon and all over if you wish to play one but please ask me first.

And of course regular old humans. Some trying to live their best lives, some with odd powers themselves and others working for the hunters. Acting as their connections to the world for menial tasks and of course in daylight as well to prevent their bosses from being a pile of ash.

This rp is based on a book series! You can also be a character from the series if you know it! but I don't expect you to for sure haha.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'm still trying to get it more organized myself and most definitely did not describe it well enough here lmao. The setting we're starting in is New Orleans

Main thread: Fantasy - Dark Hunters

Bit o Lore:
Character Sheet:

I will have to read more about the lore and series, but I would likely be interested in creating a dragon character!

I will have to read more about the lore and series, but I would likely be interested in creating a dragon character!
Great! And getting a base idea is all you need. I don't plan on strictly following most in the series. Keep it more open and loose and fun for all.

I am open to the idea of adding more than the usual were creatures too from the series! Keep it more fresh and creative! As well as possibly some other creatures as well seeing as if the greek gods and others exist then why not other mythical creatures?

A source for reading up on some lore of the series! We won't be sticking to any strict plots or ideas though of it at all. This is purely for some bigger names that may be used or if you want to use them, creatures and some. And to give you all some ideas on what you may want to play as!
We'll just be making our own story with bits from the world.

We'll be starting off simply with the plot of the Hunters vs the daimons, demons ect. With the latter wreaking havoc on the humans more than usual in the area. And one or more groups of slayers (or solo ones) both officially recognized as a threat or just springing up to be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back