• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings VAMPIRES! Vampires, everywhere

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Vampire love interest A
Girl's life is pretty uneventful. She's a nobody, she's not overly pretty or talented, she just exists. Going by everyday like everyone else. She was content, living under the radar of everyone else, being able to scrape by and just live her life. That is, until she is uprooted from her calm and peaceful life and thrust-ed into a new life.
Her parents decided to move for her fathers work, meaning that girl was going to have to play the part of the new girl. Girl thought that would be pretty simple. There was only so much interest in a shiny new toy after all, people should leave her alone after a week or soo. At least, that's what girl had hoped.
What actually happened, was that girl caught the eye of (Bad boy? Popular/jock?) and their quiet awkward life starts to get a little more wild. Oh, did I mention that girl found out his dirty little secret? He's not human, he's a vampire.

(More ideas are to come, feel free to bring your own!)

+At least a paragraph
+M x F relationships only please, nothing against MxM or FxF, just not comfortable playing them.
+I prefer to play the girl, or double. (Double= I play your crush or you play mine)
+Rp partner be at least 18
+ RP in PM's or Discord
+ Talk to me, helps create a cool world for us. :3 An just be a cool person in general
+I prefer anime pic's for these, but will do real if it makes you uncomfortable. I also like digital by the way!!
+ Message me if interested, or wants to do other sort of rp's as well. :3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back