• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which inspiration do you gravitate to

• 1) Marked 2) Anne Rice 3) Something Else

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 3 60.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taika Waititi Vampire GIF by What We Do In The Shadows
I crave it. I can't help it. Join me? Also " This cup is floating".

MAIN PAGE

โ–‘โ”‹๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ”‹โ–‘
Seeking highly mature and flexible individuals. Who have a strong ability to work independently as well as in a group collaboratively in a story. I don't tend to accept bad attitudes or negative behavior. I love stories that are both character and story balanced. I love a great romance. Holding a post count of about nine hundred words a post is an expected average. Post frequency is flexible to users timeframes. I value transparency about age and preferer applicants be over the age of twenty one.Want to reserve a slot? Simple, just simply state your interest here and you will be added to reserve list, when slots begin to open and ideas start to seriously form I will be in touch.
However, be certain to let me know by commenting below.

Winter City GIF by Creative Business HU

โ–‘โ”‹STORY: โ”‹โ–‘
There is a supernatural virus going around which changes their host's physical genetics and mutates them into other worldly beings with a instable apatite and a bazar culture full of rituals considered alien/ taboo and dangerous to human culture. Your character is one of those, either directly impacted by someone infected by the virus or have contracted the virus yourself, if you have contracted this in any way you are often marked by a "tracker" this isn't always a good sign. It means you have to go to the house of order or else risk perishing and not coming back to life.

pixlr-bg-result.png

Welcome to the "House of Order" which is the only place that quarantines and treats those marked by the tracker. Here you will go through the change and learn to live with your new condition. There is a wing for those infected and even a wing for guests to stay or those who fear having been exposed and wanting to quarantine for a period of time. This is also a school but it isn't the main focus of the facility it is becoming a growing program.

โ–‘โ”‹TRIGGERS/BOUNDARIES:โ”‹โ–‘
Must maintain within RPN guidelines and also be mindful of triggers.You can have a vampire roleplay without extreme violence.

MAIN PAGE

Last edited:
For those interested, please do vote in the poll it will help me out, or you may post what sort of vampire role play you enjoy playing.
Voting Election 2020 GIF by #GoVote

Last edited:
hell yeah. consider me intrigued.

no cap what we do in the shadows happens to be one of my favorite movies ever. i voted for our most beloved anne rice because i've loved her work for years. if this roleplay ends up being inspired by her vc series, goddamn, let me in. just had to put that out there.

no cap what we do in the shadows happens to be one of my favorite movies ever. i voted for our most beloved anne rice because i've loved her work for years. if this roleplay ends up being inspired by her vc series, goddamn, let me in. just had to put that out there.
I have read most of Anne Rice's works (including those she wrote under a different name because they are so naught naughty) so they will certainly have a heavy inspiration to the creepy vibe of the house. I love what we do in the shadows , the movie. I also adore the New Zealand series. For which I am still waiting for the next season * rings hands in air*
You know me well. It will be inspired by all these aspects and an angsty teenage book drama series.
It's going to be good.

I'm interested as well. I may be able to offer something of interest to the story, I don't know - but I do love anything and everything involving vampires, so it is worth a shot :)

Hello,
The main thread is open it's just a bit of a lame opening but its something. I have the link above. I believe I have a simple cs up I don't ever ask for anything major to start. Just as long as your meaty in your story.
Feel free to post a CS in the ooc or even DM me something
I'm just patiently waiting for people to send in CS as I slowly motion the rp open

I might be a bit late to the game, but are you still accepting recruits? I very much love the plot idea and would love to partake if you would have me.

If you are still accepting, I would like to join. I usually play cocky female characters, but placing a person like that in a situation where they are changing and vulnerable while they are trying to figure things out makes the thought entertaining to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back