• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires Galore {Ignore prefix}

Nuut

somehow thriving
Hello there!

For some reason, I've been craving a vampire-based roleplay lately. So, if you're here, that means you're probably interested in the idea as well!

Also, don't feel like I'm limiting everything in the story to vampires. If you want to play a human, or a werewolf, or a sorcerer from 302 B.C then go ahead. I just want to personally have my character kill a few people and suck some blood.

Let me know if you're interested, so that we can discuss ideas.
About me

To get the basics out of the way, I'm an 18-year-old nerd who somehow has way too much time on her hands (despite the fact that I'm slowly dying from school work). I'm an experienced roleplayer of about 5 years, though I had just recently joined this site. I'm open-minded about plots and don't have many limitations when it comes to ideas. If it interests me, I'll go along with it!

I live on the West Coast of the USA, and my primary language is English. Unfortunately, I'm not bilingual, but I will gladly be patient with any mistakes made if English isn't your primary language. As long as you can write coherent sentences, there shouldn't be any problems

What I expect

Okay, here is where I'm going to be a bit picky.

A paragraph (5+ lines) is the minimum that I will accept. I'm not asking you to write a full page for every post, but one-liners seriously kill my motivation. And most often, they contribute very little and it's hard to recover from them. If you're stuck when it comes to replying, please let me know. I don't mind editing my own post or adding onto it in order to make things easier for you, so don't be shy to speak up if it happens.

The occasional typo is fine, but if your responses are constantly filled with grammatical errors, then things will start to go downhill. I'm not the type to immediately drop someone because of a single error, but please try to be coherent with your writing. And no text talk, please, unless we're chatting OOC.

Please contribute to the story at least a little bit. It's not going to be fun for me if I'm constantly directing the plot all by myself. No suggestion is stupid, and even ideas for small bits of conversation will go a long way. I know that I'm mostly focusing on Vampires, but if you want to throw in a couple of dragons then go ahead. Just make sure that they have actual relevance to the plot in the long run.

NO MARY/GARY SUES, PLEASE. Nothing kills a roleplay like an overpowered character. Everyone has a weakness, and nobody is the master of EVERYTHING. I'll accept a half demon/half angel, but please make them a 3-dimensional character with an actual personality and enough weaknesses to compensate for their strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back