• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vampire x Vampire hunter/or something [m/m | m/f | f/f ]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pfft, who's here with the most basic idea ever? I'm just in the mood and I'm looking for a few rps with this motive in mind. I have plots maybe? Few ideas. In a modern setting (or a different one). But I'm open to brainstorming with others! I'm a 21 years old college student. I'm lit to advanced, usually 2+ paragraphs, depending on my partner. I try to reply regularly and I'm pretty patient if it comes to replies! I'm also ghost friendly, altho I do prefer if you say that you're not interested anymore Still, I know how it is sometimes so don't worry

I love romance (Angst and fluff) and prefer to have it in my rps. I'm fine with any kind of paring. I prefer my partners to be 18+, I'm just more comfortable that way. I don't do erp. I can talk on discord or here. So now to the ideas!

1. (Preferred scenario) In a world where vampires hide themselves among humans, two kids played together since they were little. One was a vampire and one a human. One day the small vampire lost control of themselves and bit their best friend even if they never wanted to hurt them. Exposed, the whole family was forced to move, but the human felt betrayed by the other and, as the years passed, those feelings grew into hatred. In the end, the human became a hunter whose only job is to kill those soulless creatures. But what if they meet once again and will they even recognize each other at the very start?

2. Vampires lived among humans in the past, but sadly they had been almost completely wiped out by hunters. In the end, they became more of a legend even in the families that still tried to preserve the hunter traditions. They had been taught everything about vampires but neither teachers nor students were taking it seriously. And the truth was, you could count the vampire families on one hand. Some of them wanted to live in peace but some were nurturing their hatred for generations.
The oldest child of the prestigious hunter family does not believe in vampire existence anymore until one day one of the last ones saves their life. And not only that, but weird series of attacks started to take the capital by storm.

Or something like that. Mixing some stuff from different scenarios together is perfectly fine, or I'm open to completely new ones!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back