• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire x Hunter

LavaPhoenix

a.k.a. hot volcano chick
Here I am, looking for someone who would be interested in using this Vampire x Hunter idea to build a RP on it. I love discussing plots with my RP partners and coming up with ideas together, so I will eagerly listen to any suggestions or requests you may have. Consider this idea a rough sketch of what our RP will be.

A few things you might want to know about me first:

- I usually reply with 3-4 paragraphs, but when the story needs more background I will probably write more than that.
- English is not my first language , but I strive to be as literate as possible, so I expect my roleplay partner to at least give it a try as well. Grammar shouldn't be an obstacle to creativity.
- No one-liners or 1st person roleplays, please.
- My time zone is CET and I work, when life gets busy I might not be able to reply every single day. I can be a little slow at replying, so I don't mind if you need your time as well.

A vampire epidemy is spreading across the world and your character* has been selected to be trained as a vampire hunter. They successfully complete the training, but the epidemy has just begun and knowledge on vampires is scarce. So they are given a companion for their mission, my character, a vampire who has been caught and held captive in a laboratory, but is now forced to help your character. He would have some sort of restraint on him, to keep him from attacking your character (Could be a silver collar. Silver might weaken him, taking from him the power to heal fast and keeping him from drawing his fangs. A chain could be attached to that collar, so that he wouldn't be able to escape from your character either). That is how the adventure begins, two enemies are forced to team up!

* Whether they are male or female is up to you.

Message me if you are interested :grinningteeth:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back