• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โœŸ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐” ๐“—๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ทโœŸ (+18)

BeepLechuga

Certified Vampire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Beep | 18+ | GMT-7 | Frequently Active

Hey y'all, who wants a Vampire/Priest roleplay, cause I got this Catholic Priest character and--

Okay, hopefully it helps putting the most important info first. Anyways, Hello! I'm Beep! I'm over the age of 18, and my pronouns are (he/she/they). This interest check is specifically 18+ because I prefer to roleplay with people in my age demographic; I'd also like to cap the age at 25 (sorry). Though I am taking classes right now, I'm currently not very busy, so here I am I guess. (I can talk alot pls talk to me ooc)

I write in 3rd Person Perspective, Past Tense, and my reply length vary, but are never less than a paragraph. The longest reply I've written was over 8 pages long. When it comes to the people I'm roleplaying with, I'd prefer you also write in 3rd Person Perspective and be semi-lit (more than 1 para).

Like I stated before, I'm looking for something in particular, that being a Human(Priest)/Vampire roleplay. Might be a little bit controversial, I know, and I apologize, but I think the dynamic is interesting. For this I'm looking for mostly MxF, but I am more than willing to try MxM if someone requests it! I'll put info on the (Priest) character I want to use in the replies of this thread, so please look there! I'm actually good to play with the settings and time period, but I think it may be interesting to have a rp like this set in the Victorian Era/England or during some other old(er) time period.

Additionally a roleplay following this theme does not have to include any (potentially) sensitive material, however his character does "struggle" with human faults (Greed, desire, etc).

_______

I have very few limits, those of which can be discussed in private, however please note I do enjoy including themes of mental health/illness, Trauma, and other, potentially dark, themes and subjects in my roleplays. If you have any limits, please let me know (I'll also check in throughout the roleplay).

________

Anyways, that's the post. Thanks for reading, sorry if it was controversial (I'm so scared of upsetting people). Message me her or on Discord (Tag on my Profile) if you're interested, thanks!

Last edited:
Character Info
As Promised, here's his info!
-

Name:

Elijah "Eli" Hawthorne
D.O.B:
December 11
Height:
6'0
Nationality:
Brittish
Physical Appearance (Build):
6'0, lean build, though not malnourished, but also not very muscular. Thin waist.
Physical Appearance (Other):
Hazel eyes. Brown Hair, though he's already sprouting grey ones.
Attire:
Though he's usually seen wearing a cassock (with Mozetta, Cinture), outside of wok he'll wear a white button up, with a suit (Matching pants/vest/coat). He has one of those goofy nightgowns to wear to bed.
Additional Notes:
This is how I'm choosing to vent (by making a Priest OC)

____

Character Backgroud:
Elijah (Eli) Hawthorne is a (Catholic) priest. He became ordained at the age of 22 after graduating from the seminary. He failed to find work in his hometown, leading him to the place he now resides. He found work in a church who had just lost their priest at the time.

Elijah is a pious, prudish man. He's extremely devout, following the virtues the church and the bible taught him (including to be weary of evil creatures such as vampires). With his parishoners, he's often seen as a shining example of a devout, pure man. He's well liked by the people who attend his church. To those who reject religion and it's teachings, he's often comes off as callous, judgemental, and 'holier-than-thou'. He's quite stubborn, sometimes a little rude, but he's got a soft side. It often doesn't take much to break through his tough exterior, though; with the right person, he'll fold easily (stroke his ego a little first, it'll get lull him into a sense of comfort with new people).

Settings:
The city he resides in large; very large. He lives and work on the border of a quaint part of town, and the more ppopulated area. He lives in a worn down old appartment complex (that's unfortunately located near where people seem to gather at night for shady activities). He lives on a humble wage, being unable to afford many luxuries. He's content with what he has, though his room could use better insulation.

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested, but thought I'd ask what time period you were wanting this to take place in. And, for a fc situation do you prefer more anime style or realistic? ^_^

Hello! I am interested, but thought I'd ask what time period you were wanting this to take place in. And, for a fc situation do you prefer more anime style or realistic? ^_^
Hi! Thanks for asking these questions; Sorry I didn't clarify in the original post ^^;
I'm actually okay to play with certain time periods, though I do like a Victorian Era setting. A time period before or after that could work to, though!
As for faceclaims I don't mind what you use, however all the faceclaims I use for my characters are drawn (digitially, either by me or my friends)

Oh how lovely! Sounds wonderful to both. In that case...

Name:
Lady Maeve "Mae" O'Connell
D.O.B:
May 9th
Height:
5'3
Nationality:
Irish
Physical Appearance (Build):
5'3, very curvy physique, but is overall slim.
Physical Appearance (Other):
She has large, golden eyes, and long, dark hair. She has perfectly porcelain, fair skin.
65ade1d7-82d8-4f97-83da-02c9e6f0a9e2.jpg790db240-e418-450c-a851-727518b9108e.jpg
Attire:
She usually wears very ethereal, royal looking gowns set for the victorian period. She prefers white, but will don all colors. They are gowns fit for a queen, as she has the money to look the part. She is the lord over her own land, deep in the woods just outside a large town.
Additional Notes:
N/A

____

Character Background:
Maeve "Mae" O'Connell is a Lady of the English Crown. She is Irish, but during this time, Ireland was ruled by the English. It is unknown how she came into her money and power, as many suspect she may be a widow to an English Lord. She has never confirmed nor denied, however in these parts, her Irish accent usually sticks out. People are too afraid to upset a lady to look down on her for it though. She was once young, and a simple farm girl in rural Ireland. However, a stranger in the night stayed on her family farm around the time she was nineteen. It proved to be the catalyst in how her future was decided for her. The stranger ended up being an English vampire, and not only tore her family limb from limb and tortured them in front of her, as the prettiest daughter, the stranger wanted her to suffer before turning her into a vampire. Her life's plans were taken from her in an instant. As a new vampire, Maeve was weak and inexperienced, and was forced to be a plaything and companion to the stranger that she eventually got to know as Victor. She played her part, for over a hundred and fifty years, and suffered all during it. But during that time, she learned how to grow into her strength and speed as a vampire, and found alternative ways to feed on animals. Drinking the blood of humans was never morally right for her. She also discovered many superstitions about vampires were false. However, the sun is an issue. Victor eventually introduced her to a witch, who made them sunlight rings. Maeve has since been able to walk and act freely as human, just with primal instincts during the night to hunt for animals to feed on. She's diligently trained herself so human blood does not affect her. Eventually Victor trusted her enough he gave her a large sum of his own money to do what she wanted. She took it, and ran. She has yet to run into him since, and fears the day that she does. So she has settled just outside a large city, leading a quiet life. A place she knows Victor would not look for her. As an Irish woman at heart, she attends the Catholic church and appears to others as a devout follower of the church. She once believed in god, but now goes simply as a way to get out and have time to think and reflect on life. She usually thinks about her lost family, who were very devout followers before their death. She would be well known in the community for usually leaving her manor to almost solely go to church, and walk around the city on Sunday's. Otherwise, she is simply The White Lady that appears from the dark wooded manor.

Settings:
The city she resides just outside of is very large. She lives just outside the quiet side of the city where she will walk or carriage into the more populated area. Her manor and lands are nestled deep into dark woods. She technically works as a well known author, although it's under the penname of a man. Otherwise, people simply know her as an almost tale as The White Lady as even to the townsfolk, she feels out of reach and usually sticks out whenever she's in town. She lives in riches, and can afford all luxuries of life to her liking. She is happy with her quiet manor, outside the quiet part of town.

Phantomelda Phantomelda
What a beautifully written character! I'd love to see how the relationship between our characters plays out. Would you like to work out a few more details in messages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back