• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vampire/Werewolf/Other monster x Human maybe...? ( o.o) [mxf/mxm]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm here with the most clishe settings ever, BUT THAT'S MY MOOD RN. Something classic and simple ^^ So I'm looking for a romance between a monster and a human, with me being either one. I'm kinda hunting for that old, vampire mansion vibe, maybe vampire noble family of sorts with strong traditions set in either XIX century or one that survived to modern day but is a little bit... well... old fashioned. Werewolf family (or any other were animal) works too, never seen a setting with a noble wolves, but actually some kind of clan wars replaced with just conflicts between high class families. Or maybe the story can follow the last of the kind after the species (vampire or wolf or other) was completely annihilated by humans and the last remaining needs to hide. Open to other stuff as well, I don't really have a plot.
Probably not looking for withes/wizards or ghosts in the plot, but would be open to experimenting with other creatures, if you have any ideas.
I'm fine with mxf and mxm, I usually play male characters.

Anyways, BEFORE you hit me up in DMs, please read some info about me, to avoid any unpleasant situations, thanks ^^
I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to collage and other stuff. I’m 20 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like world building, character development and romance with good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

DON'T COMMENT UNDER THIS POST, DM ME PLEASE ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back