• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

0xy

Hello there! I'm looking for someone whos open to building a story around the game Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines with me!! This is going to be based off of the video game and not the table top rpg or any other games. You can come in with an original character or play someone from the base game.

Who am I?

-----------------------------------
Hello! Call me Ox, I'm a 20 year old NB person just looking to write some fun rps again. I go by they/them pronouns and I operate in Eastern-Standard Time! I have ADHD and I am also on the spectrum. I am queer! It is nice to meet you!!

Who am I looking for?

• * Someone who is somewhat knowledgeable about/has played Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.
  • * Intermediate to Semi Advanced writing skills (1< Paragraphs per post).
  • * Someone who is flexible about responding/getting responses (I mean, cmon, we all have lives to live).
  • * Someone who is 18+.
  • * Someone who wants to write some cool funky rps with me!

Rules! CW

• * No God-modding (we are already invincible, no need to make yourself untouchable).
  • * No blatantly offensive comments or caricatures of any race, sex, sexuality, gender, etc.
  • * Nothing s*xual of any kind. It's okay if its implied!
  • * Please do not abuse your clan/class powers.
  • * If the rp isn't going how you would like it to, PLEASE DO NOT DROP! Let me know and we can talk about it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we come up with! Thank you for taking the time to read this : )! I'll check back on this thread in periodically, so please be patient for a response, thanks <3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back