• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire: the Masquerade

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
We already have a Story Teller and another player lined up. I don't know the plot or theme, other than the normal vampire-y things.

Here is a good pdf of the 20th anniversary addition of the game.

Vampires do all sorts of things, I might be interested in some of them. Is the ST someone who might want to drop in and say a few words?

Ok, first of all, what sort of campaign do you want (combat heavy, rp heavy, investigation, occult, a bit of this and that)?
Second, which faction would you like to play (camarilla, sabbat, anarchs, independents)?
Third, I am based on GMT+1 (Italy) and don't know the lore of vampire very well... yet.
Fourth, speaking of the world, where would you like this game to be set?

Ok, first of all, what sort of campaign do you want (combat heavy, rp heavy, investigation, occult, a bit of this and that)?
Second, which faction would you like to play (camarilla, sabbat, anarchs, independents)?
Third, I am based on GMT+1 (Italy) and don't know the lore of vampire very well... yet.
Fourth, speaking of the world, where would you like this game to be set?
BUONGIORNO

Edit: Non prendo per il culo sono italiano per davvero ayy

Anyway I might be in

Personally, I know the most about the Camarilla. I prefer RP heavy, but I would like a bit of this and that as well. But that's just me.

Before I say anything; I am largely inexperienced.

I've played the video game; have read like 50% of the wikia, and have seen others play, but I haven't had any games per se. You'll have to help me out a little once it begins.

I'm interested. Still relatively new to the world of darkness, but have played a few shortish vampire game, willing to give whatever a go :)

I might be interested. Its been a while since I have played Vampire, but I remember it to be a fun game.

Would you mind if we played vampire the requiem or something else from Chronicles of Darkness, i am more interested and inspired by those games.

I have a old character concept that I want to pull out again. An undercover narcotics cop that gets shot and left for dead in an alley is discovered by a passing vampire. On a spur of the moment whim, I am given the Embrace, and the vamp tells me, "You're a vampire now! A creature of the night! Have fun!" Then, he vanishes, leaving me all alone to deal with the stresses of the change.

After a few nights go by, I go into the local police station and run into a Ghoul working for the Prince of the city. His comment is, "I didn't know you were up for a promotion! When were you Embraced? Who is your Sire?" I, of course, have no idea what he's talking about, so he tells me to go talk to this local businessman that just happens to be the Prince of the city. Instead of having me killed straight out, I was able to amuse the Prince enough to have my unlife spared, and now I'm on the hunt for my Sire to take revenge on him for doing this to me.

So, without trying to be pushy, is there any progress on this? I'd love to give this a go.

Ok, so I found a pdf of Requiem, so that is not a problem. I just need to see if there are many changes between it and the book I was using before.

There is a vampire conversion book, so might be the perfect middle for all of you. You convert the Camarilla and the Clans to chronicle of darkness/GMC.

I'm seeing a lot of changes that I need to make, but I can do it. Is there a cost in Merits to buying an additional dot in Disciplines starting out?

Sherwood Sherwood can't buy additional dots in disciplines starting except if you start with bonus XP (depends how the ST wants to start), you can trade merit dots to increase your Blood Potency tho, which is worth considering. Guess if you want to compare to Old VtM = Blood potency is somewhat like Generations but more flexible.

Thanks. The redo of my sheet is coming along nicely. I should have it done soon.

*loud coughing* I got distracted and started making my own game.

Pm me if anyone wants v20 or classic WoD. Mainly politics, in roll20.

I would personally prefer a classic Vampire the Masquerade, but that's just me.

I read on your character and I could employ him. I'm a first time GM, and it would be on the roll 20 app, through voice session on Wednesdays (or other times, depending on everyone's schedule.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back