• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
Welcome to the world of darkness. It's much like ours, save for the things that go bump in the night are much more than bedtime stories. In this darker version of our world things like Werewolves and Ghosts walk among us. Most importantly, Vampires are real.

That's where you come in. You will be exploring the Vampire society of Denver, Colorado as a recently embraced Kindred. This will be an open ended, character driven affair. I, as the storyteller, will offer a plethora of intriguing(or at least I hope so) stories for your characters to participate in, as well as a cast of supporting NPCs ro interact with.

I'll actually write everything out if I can generate enough interest.

Questions? Comments? Burning Desires?

Which version of the WoD will this be, Old or New? What Clans/Bloodlines will be available? Will this be freeform or will it be like writing a character sheet in the Wod RPG?

This will be set in the new WoD, as for Clans, Clan Brujah, Clan Gangrel, Clan Malkavian, Clan Nosferatu, Clan Toreador, Clan Tremere and Clan Ventrue will be playable but I'd be willing to budge on the others if the character is good enough. The idea is to be more free from and not strictly adhere to the tabletop.

Alright guys, threads are up.

Main:

Characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back