• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Interest Check)

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
royal shadows.png

The bustling port of Royal Haven is one of the largest cities on the East Coast boasting a population of over fifteen million residents. It was founded in 1815 and named after one Sir Peter Royal IV, a wealthy British statesman and prominent vampiric member of Clan Ventrue. In Royal Haven there is something darker than your typical crime, drugs and vice that infests it's streets. Royal Haven has one of the largest concentration of vampires in the continental United States, more commonly known in hushed circles as The Kindred. Ever since Peter Royal broke ground here, The Camarilla, one of the three major Kindred sects, have had a near iron clad stronghold in the city. But in recent decades, massive in fighting has led to widespread disarray within the vampire ranks, creating a gaping power vacuum within the Ivory Tower. But the Camarilla have more to worry about than just political backstabbing and a Machiavellian court full of house rivals. In just the last year, a new threat has reared it's ugly head in the form of a string of disappearances of prominent Kindred within the city. Someone or something is now ruthlessly hunting vampires and has proven to be frighteningly effective in this endeavor. So much so that it has gotten the attention of even the most high ranking brass of the Ivory Tower. This has caused the political squabbling to temporarily cease as the Camarilla race to appoint a new Prince of the city in an unusually expedient process. The coronation of the new Prince is set to take place in exactly seven nights in an attempt to rally the appointing Kindred to address and get to the bottom of why so many of their vampire kin have seemingly vanished into thin air and more importantly to find out who is responsible for the disappearances. But what they don't know is that the answer will come seeking them in a place they least suspect...

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie

*Character types open are Human, Kindred (vampire), Ghoul, Garou (werewolf)

Last edited:
Very cool to see all the interest so early on! I'll give this Check until tomorrow to see who else may trickle in, than I'll get an OOC up with Character Sheets.

Awesome. Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel You may want to add that you are opening up the game to characters that are not just vampires, but werewolves too. I don't want to pull out my Garou and have everyone freak out on me.

Damn, late to the party. Still, very interested, I'll keep an eye on this in case it reopens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back