• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampire: The Masquerade [Falling Leaves]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Amanda feels a chill go down her spine as the Prince tells them of this. This is some real heavy shit going down here, and I'm eyeball deep in it. Fuck me! She takes a deep breath, then says, "Wow. That. Is. Intense. Thank you, Prince Cherro, for this information, and I do promise to do my best to keep this from exploding across the city."

She then turns to look at her two new companions, and says, "I suppose it is time for me to come clean. I am not a regular mortal human. I am a werewolf, a part of the Pack that exists in peace with the vampires in this city." Glancing over at Kelsey, and gives her a sympathetic look. "I know that this is a whole lot to try and process right now, you just becoming a vampire and now, me being a were. But I am still the same person you knew before, just with the tendency to want to howl at the moon every evening. Trust me, as a vampire, you'll see a bunch of other crazy shit in this world besides the fact that I can shapeshift into a wolf."

As Kira begins to finish up the blood bag she gently sets it back down onto the pristine white plate with not a single drop of the red liquid spilled. " Thank you, Prince, Joe, give my regards to the donor," she says politely as she leans back into her seat gazing at everyone taking everything in. Kira listens intently to Amanda and the prince's conversation, the whole werewolf thing is very new and intriguing to her. Ive known the wolves were a thing..but to be in the presence of one she lightly taps on the table with her long nail as the conversation draws on until... " Some group is going around killing off humans .." The prince begins. What the fuck?! killing humans? why? Kira's body tenses and her eyes focus on the prince's as he begins to mention the ancient bloodline and the seal dangerous spirit huh? so that's it, the big bad, the thing we need to keep at bay, Kira has always been into the paranormal and the occult even before her embrace, she may have dabbled in an ouija board once ..or many times.

Kiras eyes slant with furrowed brows while looking at Cherro "you are expected to pull your weight " are you my fucking dad now? I should expect this with how the vampire society works but the way he's saying it so pompous and domineering is really rubbing me the wrong damn way. The way Cherro just lazily motions to hear with his cigar sets something off within her almost to the point where she wants to snap at the arrogant man. No Kira you cant, calm the hell down " Babysitting, got it" She says with an irritated smirk but then she looks over to Kelsey with a small sympathetic smile because she can relate to her story in a sense that they were both abandoned it really sucks.

Last edited:
She then turns to look at her two new companions, and says, "I suppose it is time for me to come clean. I am not a regular mortal human. I am a werewolf, a part of the Pack that exists in peace with the vampires in this city." Glancing over at Kelsey, and gives her a sympathetic look. "I know that this is a whole lot to try and process right now, you just becoming a vampire and now, me being a were. But I am still the same person you knew before, just with the tendency to want to howl at the moon every evening. Trust me, as a vampire, you'll see a bunch of other crazy shit in this world besides the fact that I can shapeshift into a wolf."
Kelsey was glad that she was done drinking her blood meal as Amanda makes this revelation, or else she might have sprayed some of it out of her mouth and nose in shock. On a normal day, she would scoff at this claim that Amanda was a lycanthrope, but look at herself right now. She's a vampire, drinking blood here in the dining room of another vampire, with a third sitting across the table from her. Not exactly a normal event in her life, am I right? So why should she be shocked or in disbelief that there is such a thing as werewolves?

She says, "A werewolf, huh? A real 'turn into a wolf on the full moon' werewolf, with the whole needing a silver bullet in the heart to kill you? You have mentioned a pack on more than one occasion; I must use that information as a statement that there are more werewolves in the city? That is . . . amazing. So many things that I have always assumed to be just rumor and legend are being shown to me as real. Would it be a bad thing for me to ask to see this transformation for myself? If it would break some rule that I don't know of, please disregard this request."

Amanda shakes her head. "It is regarded as an . . . insult? Is that the right word? To shift forms like that in someone else's home or domain without permission to do so first. It shows your host that you either don't trust his ability to protect you or it is a direct challenge to his authority. But if it is fine with Prince Cherro," she glances over at the man in question, "I can do so. It is a simple enough thing to do."

bambiighoul bambiighoul Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie

The Prince gives Kira a warning look at her tone. "And be sure that one of the first things you teach Miss Williams is controlling the Beast." He told her coldly. "And how important that is, for the of oneself and everyone around them." The beast. You had a feeling he was talking to you too in this request. Thankfully, him assuming her attitude was due to the beast was perhaps best on her part.

The man nodded at Amanda. "You are not wrong. You may show her your transformation. It may be good for her to see it now than should she every have to see one that is hostile towards her."

"Oh yes, and there is one other reason that I am sending Miss Williams on this assignment." He turned his head to look at the new blood. "This human you are protecting... you already know him. You work with him. Having you there would make it much easier than if I just sent strangers."

The man nodded at Amanda. "You are not wrong. You may show her your transformation. It may be good for her to see it now than should she every have to see one that is hostile towards her."
Amanda gives Prince Cherro a nod, then stands up and backs away from the table. "This will be a bit . . . disturbing. I promise you that I will not try to harm any of you." She turns her back to everyone, and begins to unbutton her blouse. "The transformation is not kind to clothing, so please pardon me as I disrobe so I don't ruin my outfit."

Soon enough, she slips out of her top and skirt, then her bra and panties join the pile. With a deep breath, she begins her change. Amanda's body begins to stretch and g row, sprouting a layer of thick brown fur that covers her skin. Wicked claws stretch out from her fingers, and her legs bend backwards and her feet turn into paws. After a few moments, the transformation is now complete.

Amanda turns to look at her cousin. In a thickly accented voice, she says, "We have five different forms that we can turn into. This is our most deadly war form, known as Crinos. It causes most mortals to run in fear and never even remember exactly what they see."

She then lowers her clawed hands to the floor and continues to shift, but this time, into a full wolf body. Once this is complete, she sits down on her haunches and lets her long tongue loll out of her mouth at the expressions of the watching vampires, paying close attention to Kelsey.

Amanda gives Prince Cherro a nod, then stands up and backs away from the table. "This will be a bit . . . disturbing. I promise you that I will not try to harm any of you." She turns her back to everyone, and begins to unbutton her blouse. "The transformation is not kind to clothing, so please pardon me as I disrobe so I don't ruin my outfit."

Soon enough, she slips out of her top and skirt, then her bra and panties join the pile. With a deep breath, she begins her change. Amanda's body begins to stretch and g row, sprouting a layer of thick brown fur that covers her skin. Wicked claws stretch out from her fingers, and her legs bend backwards and her feet turn into paws. After a few moments, the transformation is now complete.

Amanda turns to look at her cousin. In a thickly accented voice, she says, "We have five different forms that we can turn into. This is our most deadly war form, known as Crinos. It causes most mortals to run in fear and never even remember exactly what they see."

She then lowers her clawed hands to the floor and continues to shift, but this time, into a full wolf body. Once this is complete, she sits down on her haunches and lets her long tongue loll out of her mouth at the expressions of the watching vampires, paying close attention to Kelsey.

Prince Cherro watched, and as Amanda looked back, she would not neither surprise or concern on his face. But that was to be expected. Being a Prince, he could easily be hundreds of years old. Not only would he have seen some things, but elder vampires were particularly dangerous, even to a crinos form garou.

"It is often called 'Delirium'. The garou are creatures beyond many mortals understanding, and their minds can not handle it. It is supernatural in nature, but some mortals can see through it." He explained to Kelsey.

"Mortal minds tend to reason away the delirium, and they will think they have seen a large wild animal rather than an actual werewolf. If they remember it at all. And some of the bear attacks that have reported are in fact, cases of the Delirium working as intended. Part of our deal with the local tribes is reinforcing that idea for each others sake, we cover for them and cover for us. They are as effected by the Masquerade as we are. Nobody wants monster hunters in this town. Especially out here in the boondocks. We do not have the luxury of hiding among a large population of people."

The Prince gives Kira a warning look at her tone. "And be sure that one of the first things you teach Miss Williams is controlling the Beast." He told her coldly. "And how important that is, for the of oneself and everyone around them." The beast. You had a feeling he was talking to you too in this request. Thankfully, him assuming her attitude was due to the beast was perhaps best on her part.

"Oh yes, and there is one other reason that I am sending Miss Williams on this assignment." He turned his head to look at the new blood. "This human you are protecting... you already know him. You work with him. Having you there would make it much easier than if I just sent strangers."

Kira knew from his cold look and the tone of voice the prince was speaking about her with the mention of the “beast”. Kira knew she had a temper and could get well.. violent. Was she a bitch? Yes, did she care? No. Kira honestly liked it and playing the Bad Girl fit her well. Kira met the prince's eyes and a slight smirk formed on her full lips “Of course prince Cherro, it would be the least I could do” she said in her beautiful voice but amused she had ruffled the prince's pristine proper feathers even if it was only slightly.

The mention of Amanda’s transformation has her attention drawn to the other red head as she watches on. “Disturbing, Harm any of you” Kira is taken a bit back by this and there’s a slight fear building up inside her as she watches Amanda with anticipation, but once the woman starts undressing Kira politely moves herself to the side facing away to give her some privacy. Kira doesn’t look back until she hears the snaps and the moans and groans and she quickly turns back to see this long bulky figure with fur sprouting out of everywhere replacing the small cute woman and once the transformation is done there stands this dominating creature with power just rippling off them. Kira is instantly feeling the effects of this instinctive fear but also is completely transfixed with the beauty of this metamorphosis. This seemingly small, soft, bookish type of a woman however beautiful she may be is now this dominant, forceful, domineering creature. Fuck that’s incredible ...” wow” is all Kira can muster up silently.

Once Amanda switches forms once again into this full-on Wolf that fear is minimized but the feeling of amazement is still there and Kira smiles slightly at the girl. “they will think they have seen a large wild animal rather than an actual werewolfthat’s useful, I have heard of some bear attacks here and there I wonder if any of them were the wolves? With the mention of mutual protection and monster hunters from the prince Kira pipes in “A lot of humans around here already hold a lot of hate and prejudices in their heart, so if that mutual protection weren’t the case I wouldn’t put it past them to come down on us with their knives and pitchforks screaming “ kill the beasts!”. It’s sad really, such feeble small minds could never grasp the beauty in being what we are. They’d much rather go “ truckin” and fuck their third cousin Barbara Jean. Oh well. “ she says beautifully with a wave of her manicured hand.

Kira knew from his cold look and the tone of voice the prince was speaking about her with the mention of the “beast”. Kira knew she had a temper and could get well.. violent. Was she a bitch? Yes, did she care? No. Kira honestly liked it and playing the Bad Girl fit her well. Kira met the prince's eyes and a slight smirk formed on her full lips “Of course prince Cherro, it would be the least I could do” she said in her beautiful voice but amused she had ruffled the prince's pristine proper feathers even if it was only slightly.

The mention of Amanda’s transformation has her attention drawn to the other red head as she watches on. “Disturbing, Harm any of you” Kira is taken a bit back by this and there’s a slight fear building up inside her as she watches Amanda with anticipation, but once the woman starts undressing Kira politely moves herself to the side facing away to give her some privacy. Kira doesn’t look back until she hears the snaps and the moans and groans and she quickly turns back to see this long bulky figure with fur sprouting out of everywhere replacing the small cute woman and once the transformation is done there stands this dominating creature with power just rippling off them. Kira is instantly feeling the effects of this instinctive fear but also is completely transfixed with the beauty of this metamorphosis. This seemingly small, soft, bookish type of a woman however beautiful she may be is now this dominant, forceful, domineering creature. Fuck that’s incredible ...” wow” is all Kira can muster up silently.

Once Amanda switches forms once again into this full-on Wolf that fear is minimized but the feeling of amazement is still there and Kira smiles slightly at the girl. “they will think they have seen a large wild animal rather than an actual werewolfthat’s useful, I have heard of some bear attacks here and there I wonder if any of them were the wolves? With the mention of mutual protection and monster hunters from the prince Kira pipes in “A lot of humans around here already hold a lot of hate and prejudices in their heart, so if that mutual protection weren’t the case I wouldn’t put it past them to come down on us with their knives and pitchforks screaming “ kill the beasts!”. It’s sad really, such feeble small minds could never grasp the beauty in being what we are. They’d much rather go “ truckin” and fuck their third cousin Barbara Jean. Oh well. “ she says beautifully with a wave of her manicured hand.

Prince Cherro could not help but chuckle. "Hate and prejudice? Sometimes I forget that you are from the west. You will learn in good time why I chose to stay here of all places, even if you are handicapped. My dear, you won't find a single human who does not hold such views on the super natural, that is the only hate and prejudice you need to concern yourself on. Because the people here have big guns and know how to use them. A .30-06 hurts a lot more than a 9mm. Barbara Jean can aim just as well as creepy Uncle Clifford, and both sleep with shotguns under their pillows."

"But the mutual protection is for no such reason. Every city has similar dangers. But think of it like this... we are in Garou country. I would not be able to keep this city if they wanted to claim it. By nature, they hate us and we hate them. The best way to stay unmolested is to give them incentive to leave us alone. You can do that by carrot or stick. The benefits ensure that we do not make moves against each other, because the benefits are worth the tolerance. And rural areas like these, hunters will have a field day. Can hunt in woods without worry of attracting the law, and the city is small enough that they can track a target in a matter of days. A skilled hunter could bag three garou and five kindred before we even knew he was here."

The spaniard tapped the ashes of his cigar into a tray at the corner of the table. "A word to the wise, Miss Graves. And to you to, Miss Williams. You are both young, and this is a lesson you need to learn. Be very careful how you view yourself. Start believing you are above humanity and your beast will love you for. Because once you start forgetting your humanity... which will happen... you won't get it back, and the end result is something that needs to be put down.. Stick to the path and your beliefs and your morals so that you can hold onto it as long as you can."

When Amanda mentions that she is a werewolf, there are two combating thoughts in Kelsey's head. The first is, 'Yeah, right! You are so full of crap it is up to your eyeballs!' But then, the other part of her head starts to say, 'You are a figgin' vampire! You are sitting here, drinking blood with two other vampires, so what makes you think that there is no such thing as a werewolf? Get with the program! Of course there are werewolves!'

Then she glances over at Prince Cherro, and the 'she is a werewolf' thought takes the lead with his reaction and response to the statements about transforming in someone else's home. A part of her is now very interested in seeing this shapeshift for herself, while another part of her is feeling a bit hesitant about it. After all, she has only been a vampire for a short time, and the monkey brain in her is still thinking 'werewolves = bad'. As Amanda undresses, Kelsey watches with curiosity and interest, not for the nudity of her cousin, but for the next step in this demonstration.

As the transformation takes place, Kelsey stares in equal parts amazement and horror. The beast in front of her was quite formidable looking, and definitely not something that she would want to cross in a dark alleyway. She keeps on having to tell herself that this monster is really her cousin. The next shapeshift is less fearsome, but just as amazing to see.

Kelsey manages to clear her throat, and says, "That is . . . quite amazing. And truly terrifying to think that this is the world that I am now a part of. Vampires and werewolves, and the hint of other, darker things out there. It is a lot to take in."

Amanda turns her back to the table and once more changes, this time back into her human form. Quickly reaching down for her clothes, she gets dressed as fast as she can so she's not sitting around the table naked. Once that is done, Amanda turns around and sits down once more. "Prince Cherro, do you have any kind of idea of the nature of the hunters going after this man? Are we dealing with vampires, other weres, or something completely different?"

Amanda turns her back to the table and once more changes, this time back into her human form. Quickly reaching down for her clothes, she gets dressed as fast as she can so she's not sitting around the table naked. Once that is done, Amanda turns around and sits down once more. "Prince Cherro, do you have any kind of idea of the nature of the hunters going after this man? Are we dealing with vampires, other weres, or something completely different?"

The Prince shook his head. "Not entirely, no. Much of this ordeal remains a mystery. We know that it is some spirit they are after, but not why or what it is exactly. We know that it is being carried out by an organized group, however it bares no hallmarks of common troublemakers. They also have the ability to have remained in the shadows for this long, and it was only by chance that the Tremere came across them. They have also had to have spent centuries hunting down and killing this bloodline. As I said before, the garou think it is a cult of the wyrm. Or they are at least acting on that assumption, given what their end goal possibly is. But we have yet to see any of this cults agents. Just be ready for anything."

Jon Cherro snapped his fingers and Joseph returned to the room carrying a briefcase. The man set it in the table and opened it. Inside was three handguns. Several magazines, and three bundles of bills.

He started by handing out the bills, and the Prince continued. "A thousand for each of you. Consider this payment. Another thousand will be waiting for you every week hereafter until this business is concluded."

Joseph then passed out the handguns, each was a simple and reliable Glock 19. "If you need something bigger, or blades are more your thing, get with Raul before you leave. But this will do from me. One of the three clips you each get has silver rounds loaded in it, just in case."

"Oh, yes, that reminds me. There is another reason that I am having Miss Williams on this job. She knows the one you are going to protect. She works with him."

Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood bambiighoul bambiighoul
[Everyone add $1000 to your lore sheet added to your cash total. And also add yourselves a light handgun as a weapon if you choose to accept it.]

Joseph then passed out the handguns, each was a simple and reliable Glock 19. "If you need something bigger, or blades are more your thing, get with Raul before you leave. But this will do from me. One of the three clips you each get has silver rounds loaded in it, just in case."
With practiced ease, Kelsey picks up the handgun and inspects it, making sure that the weapon is unloaded before examining it carefully. With a satisfied nod, she returns the chosen pistol back to the case. "Thank you, Prince Cherro. I do hope that things will not get so ugly that we'll need to use them."
"Oh, yes, that reminds me. There is another reason that I am having Miss Williams on this job. She knows the one you are going to protect. She works with him."
At this, she raises an eyebrow. "Really? Who is it? Does he know of the supernatural threats leveled against him? Or that we will be around to protect him?"

With practiced ease, Kelsey picks up the handgun and inspects it, making sure that the weapon is unloaded before examining it carefully. With a satisfied nod, she returns the chosen pistol back to the case. "Thank you, Prince Cherro. I do hope that things will not get so ugly that we'll need to use them."

At this, she raises an eyebrow. "Really? Who is it? Does he know of the supernatural threats leveled against him? Or that we will be around to protect him?"

"With three kindred and a lupine, it is overkill. I have several coteries scouring my city for any problems regarding this job as we speak, you four are just a precautionary measure." He explained.

"The human you are protecting is one Detective Rudolph Wright. He is in the same precinct as you."

Sherwood Sherwood You know him. Having seen him around the office many times, and had even come to you on a few occasions when he needed a computer specialist. He was not really the social sort, being bit gruff in his demeanor. Some folk around the office likened him to be a bit of an asshole, but he wasn't so bad, he did bring you box donuts once when you oulled an all nighter to rush an analysis on a laptop for him a couple of weeks ago.

"Mr. Wright is not on anybodies payroll. He does not know about the Kindred or the supernatural. Nor is he in on the 'corruption' we have in place, or even knows about it. And I would rather keep it that way."

"But you do what needs to be done. So long as you keep him alive, the Justicar will not come down on our heads. If you have to break a few rules, so be it. While I would prefer you handle this without any revelations, if you have to kidnap him and lock him in a basement, just tip me off so that I can keep it quiet."

Prince Cherro leaned back in his chair, looking at all of them in turn. "To give you an idea if what a visit from the Justicar would entail... You, Ms Williams, will likely be dealt with as per law. And Ms Greene and her tribe will have to deal with a kindred who is no friend to her kind. To make matters worse, my comparatively benevolent rule will likely be replaced by something much more... traditional. This job came from up high. Do not fuck this up."

Kelsey is somewhat surprised. "Rudy is the person we have to protect? I would have never expected that. But perhaps I can use my working relationship with him to get him protected and to a safe place." She glances over at Amanda, remembering that she has her cabin in the woods. "Perhaps we can secure him in your place in the mountains? Use the remote location to set a trap and take out the people that are trying to kill him?"

Amanda nods slowly. "Yes, that can be done, but at the risk of blowing our cover with this fellow. If we are to maintain this masquerade you vampires are so worked up about, we have to come up with a good cover story for him or else he won't cooperate - unless you are suggesting we kidnap him? Or do you wish to come clean and let him know the gritty truth about all of this?"

Kelsey shakes her head. This was all moving just a little too fast. "We need to do some planning here, and not just jump the gun and try to snatch Rudy up. Lord only knows just how much personal knowledge he has about what is going on, but I'm not ready to show off my fangs to him just yet. Let us discuss what to do first."

Amanda nods slowly. "Yes, that can be done, but at the risk of blowing our cover with this fellow. If we are to maintain this masquerade you vampires are so worked up about, we have to come up with a good cover story for him or else he won't cooperate - unless you are suggesting we kidnap him? Or do you wish to come clean and let him know the gritty truth about all of this?"
"This Masquerade i am getting so worked up about is what keeps all here present alive, Miss Greene. The Kindred are creatures of the shadows, we feel the metaphorical light on us much more strongly. The garou have their own ways of encouraging the deception. Not only do you have the supernatural effects of delirium, but the whole litany incentives such discretion. Be it your codes of honor, or the threat of Pentex and their goons coming to find you. Mutually, a hunter who seeks either of our kinds is bad news for both our kinds. As soon as they start sticking their noses in our realms, they will find something and kill it. The wiser ones pointing out hunting grounds to other hunters."

Kelsey shakes her head. This was all moving just a little too fast. "We need to do some planning here, and not just jump the gun and try to snatch Rudy up. Lord only knows just how much personal knowledge he has about what is going on, but I'm not ready to show off my fangs to him just yet. Let us discuss what to do first."
"The Chief of Police had confirmed that he knows nothing of the supernatural. If he was, I would invite him here for a... vacation. We do try to records of who does, as it makes it much easier to trace leaks to their source. Besides, your Mister Wright is a... blunt sort. But straight cops are an unfortunate necessity, they can not be under my thumb. Such widespread corruption always leads to discovery."

"You know as well as the Chief does that Mr. Wright is a very strong willed man. Those are the types you need to be particularly careful of, for when they see monsters, they shoot. I shall repeat myself, I would rather he not find out if you can help. You would be surprised how many seemingly innocuous mistakes a newly learned individual will make that an experienced hunter can pick up on."

"Yet you are right, your professional relationship with him means you already have some degree of trust that you can pull from. And as you will learn, we kindred have great powers of persuasion among our arsenal."

"Now." Prince Cherro stood up slowly, leaving his half smoked cigar in the tray. "Unless you have any more questions, I have other business to attend to." He looked at each of them, making sure they had nothing else to ask.

Kira hadn’t been paying too much attention after the prince’s comments. She pretty much zoned out ignoring Cherro and feeling slightly irritated and moody so she let herself doze off into her little world while the others discussed amongst themselves. Once they started talking about the mortal and what to do with him it somewhat perked her interest. “ I could always just seduce him, “ she said nonchalantly with a smirk. “ I’ve never been one to fail with gaining the attention and devotion of mortals and making it seem like what I want is exactly what they want as well, “ she says almost seductively lingering on the last phrase. “ The option is there if needed, I could just draw him out to the cabin and we can go from there, “ she says confidently to the women giving them both a mischievous smile.
"This Masquerade i am getting so worked up about is what keeps all here present alive, Miss Greene. The Kindred are creatures of the shadows, we feel the metaphorical light on us much more strongly. The garou have their own ways of encouraging the deception. Not only do you have the supernatural effects of delirium, but the whole litany incentives such discretion. Be it your codes of honor, or the threat of Pentex and their goons coming to find you. Mutually, a hunter who seeks either of our kinds is bad news for both our kinds. As soon as they start sticking their noses in our realms, they will find something and kill it. The wiser ones pointing out hunting grounds to other hunters."

"The Chief of Police had confirmed that he knows nothing of the supernatural. If he was, I would invite him here for a... vacation. We do try to records of who does, as it makes it much easier to trace leaks to their source. Besides, your Mister Wright is a... blunt sort. But straight cops are an unfortunate necessity, they can not be under my thumb. Such widespread corruption always leads to discovery."

"You know as well as the Chief does that Mr. Wright is a very strong willed man. Those are the types you need to be particularly careful of, for when they see monsters, they shoot. I shall repeat myself, I would rather he not find out if you can help. You would be surprised how many seemingly innocuous mistakes a newly learned individual will make that an experienced hunter can pick up on."

"Yet you are right, your professional relationship with him means you already have some degree of trust that you can pull from. And as you will learn, we kindred have great powers of persuasion among our arsenal."

"Now." Prince Cherro stood up slowly, leaving his half smoked cigar in the tray. "Unless you have any more questions, I have other business to attend to." He looked at each of them, making sure they had nothing else to ask.

Kira then turns her attention over to the prince as he begins to get up and asks them all if they need anything else. “ Besides getting some daggers, possibly if Raul has them, I’m all set Prince Cherro, thank you .“ she says eyeing the pristine man with a hint of irritation still.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back