• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire: The Masquerade 20th anniversary

I take it this means we were too slow to be under consideration?

No the others are dragging on making a character sheet so currently we only actually have 3 locked in.
Airagog Airagog .
I'm interested, if there's still place, although I'm relatively new to the setting.

I've played the VTM: Bloodlines game and fanatically read through the Wikia, also skimmed through the 20th Anniversary PDF, but this is a new experience to me, and I might need some help making a CS. I've got little idea about rolling die and will need some info on how to allocate dots, regardless, I've had an overall concept for several characters.

Great. Limit 1 per character though. Any need for figuring out systems I can help on a 1 on 1 basis. Just private message me

If there's still time to apply, I can have my completed application later today.

There's still time yes.

I only technically have 2 maybe 3 characters locked in. Only ones fully made are a Brujah and a Toreador. The Brujah is Sherwood's and the Toreador is my friend's

Also do you accept any antitribu characters?

You're starting neonate, any cahrillia clan is open, cannot start with a higher than 2 in any single discipline unless you use freebie points. Mr gone has an interactive character sheet

To everyone in the thread, if you require assistance making a character please please please pm me. If you have a character you want to make also please pm me. The sooner you pm me showing that you're dedicated to making a character the sooner that I will reserve a slot for you

I'm all set; just need a character thread to post my sheet in.

Is there a thread for us to post our completed characters at yet?

Is there a thread for us to post our completed characters at yet?

Not yet since I don't have a working computer atm and wanna make the links nice and pretty.

Also side note: maybe since there are so many people interested I make a side story for other creates in the White Wolf universe, like the side story would be during the day and reflecting and reacting to the shit that's going on in the main rp. Idk would that be interesting? If I had a side story like that I could accept as many people as I wanted, so it's an idea to put out.

I'm very interested in this game, and am especially interested in the idea of a different one with different creatures if you were to make one

I also wish to pm you about making a character but I'm kind of on the ten post probation for newbies XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back