• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire: The Masquerade (20th anniversary edition) (CLOSED)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Anyone interested in Vampire: The Requiem? I’d like to run a game over play-by-post. This will be second edition. I haven’t built a city for it yet or anything, I want to gauge interest first.

Drop a line if you’re interested.

Edit: We’re going to switch this game to Vampire: The Masquerade.

Tagging Sherwood Sherwood and Teh Frixz Teh Frixz in case they’re interested.

Last edited:
I'm interested, don't know Requiem nearly as well as Masquerade, but I bet I can still find something to amuse myself (and others) with :)

I think I still have a PDF of the rules for Requiem, but I'm in the same boat that I am not as familiar with that version as I am with Masquerade. Either way, I'm interested.

I played a lot of Masquerade over the years. I played one game of 1st edition Requiem. I’ve never played the second.

If people are more comfortable (me included), maybe we play the V:tM instead. The 20th anniversary, of course since I think they fixed a few things in there. I’m way more familiar with that.

That would be awesome for me. I have a great concept for a cop that has been Embraced by some unknown vampire, leaving him to fend for himself as he struggles with this new life. I'll have to brush the dust off my PDF and see what I've forgotten over the years.

Yeah, I’m going to switch it. Changing the thread name to reflect it. We’ll use the new 20th anniversary edition.

Last edited:
Excellent. Looks like we have enough interest to get the game going. I’m going to work on getting the threads up this evening or tomorrow. Then we start playing.

Thanks guys. I’m excited.

I've been working on my character, and its all done except for the background. I've got that in my head, and just need to type it up nice and neat. Any rules on character generation we need to know about, now that I've already finished?

I don’t think so. I think we’ll start with standard character generation. Unless there’s something that you think makes sense that we can talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back