• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Soulmates -dead-

Would you join a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I'm intrigued. Tell me more about the vampires in this roleplay.

They do not sparkle. That's the most important thing. xD

If I don't cover something, just let me know.

Usually, though, I go with vampires who have the super strength and super speed. They are immortal from the moment they're turned, forever frozen at whatever age they died. They could have one special power, perhaps control over an element or telekinesis for examples, though they're not limited to those examples. The sun doesn't make them explode, but it does weaken them significantly. Garlic has no effect. Crosses make them uncomfortable. They need to feed on blood, pretty frequently to survive.

And how does one get turned?

Ooh, I did miss something, something important. Whoops.

Basically, someone has to die with vampire blood in their system. It doesn't matter if the vampire chose to drank from them or not, but if that vampire gave the human their blood, and that human died, they will turn.

Interested!!~

Last edited:
bg=black]1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked,
no slide
f63d4c83e40a5225ebd789f10d8501e2.png

tumblr_o4tjjq9ayH1vp8qcio1_500.png
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
fc700ed2b82a1a440c7e2162c9be16b2.png

Code by apolla apolla

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
11. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.

Side Note: This is open to FOUR vampires and FOUR humans. I will be playing a human.
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column]
[/row]

PLOT
Vampires have lived for centuries in secret, away from the human eye. They are very influential people, however. Most of them. There are rogue vampires and vampire covens, just like with humans there are those who don't always follow the rules. Whatever you know about vampires, they are not supposed to exist except for in your stories and movies. But that is all about to change.

You were invited to a masquerade ball. People from all over have come to the ball, considering airfare and everything was paid for. You probably expected to come, have a good time, dance, and go home the next day. But what you don't know is the family that ran the dance is a family of vampires, and their goal is to find their soulmate. If you don't catch anyone's eye, you will get to return home. However, if you are spotted and someone takes a liking to you... you will never see your family again.

You will return to the family's home, a large mansion of sorts. You will be treated like royalty, and given whatever it is you desire. But you are not allowed to leave. You will start taking classes there if you are still in school, and learning about your upcoming duty as a vampires soulmate.

LINKS
Code by apolla apolla
[/div][/QUOTE]

RULES/REQUIREMENTS
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

Side Note: This is open to FOUR vampires and FOUR humans. I will be playing a human.

PLOT
Vampires have lived for centuries in secret, away from the human eye. They are very influential people, however. Most of them. There are rogue vampires and vampire covens, just like with humans there are those who don't always follow the rules. Whatever you know about vampires, they are not supposed to exist except for in your stories and movies. But that is all about to change.

You were invited to a masquerade ball. People from all over have come to the ball, considering airfare and everything was paid for. You probably expected to come, have a good time, dance, and go home the next day. But what you don't know is the family that ran the dance is a family of vampires, and their goal is to find their soulmate. If you don't catch anyone's eye, you will get to return home. However, if you are spotted and someone takes a liking to you... you will never see your family again.

You will return to the family's home, a large mansion of sorts. You will be treated like royalty, and given whatever it is you desire. But you are not allowed to leave. You will start taking classes there if you are still in school, and learning about your upcoming duty as a vampires soulmate.

LINKS
Code by apolla apolla

RULES/REQUIREMENTS
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

PLOT

LINKS
Code by apolla apolla

Interested! I was informed that you guys needed one more male? I'm fine being either a male vamp or a male human---whatever is necessary :)
All credit goes to Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow for sparking my interest in this lmao

My god that' a lot of quoting

XD

Hey there! Yeah, definitely feel free to join ^^

I haven't checked the other threads, but I think sparrow wanted to be a female human, so we'd need another male vamp, and then we also need a male human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back