• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Lover wanted! (Female character portrayed)

TheWhiteAngel

This is a disclaimer: This rp partner search is for those that are 18 years or older. Thank you for the understanding. :)

I am looking for someone to do a private rp with me revolving around the world of vampires (must use partial literate writing. Does not have to be a novel, but can't be limited to small paragraphs or one liners)
The RP takes place amidst a grand castle of Vampire royalty. In this reality, Vampires take charge while humans are considered a food source and disposable. All humans live in poverty amongst the village. But there are times that Vampires take interest in certain ones and either use them as a prominent food source, or as more of a pet to follow them around until they get bored.

Your character is the daughter of the King and Queen of this castle. You are a very coy like woman with charming characteristics and a dominant personality. Although you don't have a faint heart knowing the fate of humans, you do like to venture out into the poor lands to see how they live and go through every day life. One day as your out on your daily walk, shielding yourself as much as possible to not stir up panic, you spot me a little ways off. I am more confident then those around me. I have a smile on my face and a hop to my step. I don't look as if I'm starving. I don't seem to be struggling with my situation. I'm just... happy.

Something about this intrigues you and you decide that you must have me. At first it is simply dull my persona. You want to break me emotionally like every other villager... but you get more than you bargain for and begin to learn that although you treat me as I am trash, although you loose your temper with my disobedience and tend to hurt me... I snap back with just as much energy, proving to you that I am different from the rest. That I don't give up and I won't loose hope. It becomes apparent you start to fall for me... but it's possible your parents will get in the way of what you really want...

Me.

Haha, this is just something simple I just threw together. I would love to rp privately with anyone to take me up on my offer. Your character has to act within the peramitors of what is listed above. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back