• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Knight Spinoff Interest Check

Mashiro Shiina

Secretive personalities~
This
2990489315.jpg
roleplay will be based upon the anime series Vampire Knight. I have put thought into some of the details and will elaborate on it further once I get an acceptable amount of people wanting to do this roleplay. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we will get the chance to rp together!

Vampire_Knight_anime_by_KatherinS.jpg

As long as this steers clear from the poor execution of an interesting setting, I'm interested.

I'm totally in, if you're still accepting :)
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina
Havent seen a VK rp in a long time. Count me in.
As always I'm up for a VK RP. Count me interested
I'm interested
As long as this steers clear from the poor execution of an interesting setting, I'm interested.
Hm. I'd participate in this.
Apologies for the late reply. I wasn't getting any notifications. I appreciate your interest. If I can get at least four more people, then I will delve further into plot scheme and story wise events.

Apologies for the late reply. I wasn't getting any notifications. I appreciate your interest. If I can get at least four more people, then I will delve further into plot scheme and story wise events.

I'm also interested so I guess that makes it three people left?

FireMaiden FireMaiden Okay, so, I did find this out recently.
Yuki and Kaname ARE NOT siblings. Kaname is actually a Very very very old vampire who was put to sleep at a young age it seems. So if anything... he's nowhere near close to sibling. Especially given his REAL age xD

FireMaiden FireMaiden Okay, so, I did find this out recently.
Yuki and Kaname ARE NOT siblings. Kaname is actually a Very very very old vampire who was put to sleep at a young age it seems. So if anything... he's nowhere near close to sibling. Especially given his REAL age xD
I just fact checked myself to make sure I remembered correctly:
Her other significant relationship is with Kaname Kuran, whom she has been in love with since he saved her from a vampire attack as a young child and later found out that Kaname was her brother and fiancé.

Going off what you watched? Or what was on the wiki? Also...if that's true...W.T.F.

When I saw that for the first time I was like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....how about no..."

Interested. I loved Vampire Knight when I was younger and wouldn't mind rping a little if possible. I've only watched the anime and know only a few extra details of the manga from the wiki.

Also...

My thoughts on the incest in VK? I thought it made sense, considering nobles did that all the time pack in the medieval ages to "keep the bloodline pure." Doesn't mean I necessarily approve of it however.

Interested. I loved Vampire Knight when I was younger and wouldn't mind rping a little if possible. I've only watched the anime and know only a few extra details of the manga from the wiki.

Also...

My thoughts on the incest in VK? I thought it made sense, considering nobles did that all the time pack in the medieval ages to "keep the bloodline pure." Doesn't mean I necessarily approve of it however.
brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah it does make sense but its still......*shutters*

brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah it does make sense but its still......*shutters*

That's why I said I don't necessarily approve of it. It IS disturbing...I was merely stating it as a fact, at least if the likes of GoT is anything to go by. Urk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back