• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Murasakina

Lately I’m feeling nostalgic once again about a specific anime series from my 7th grader days and I’m talking about... Yes you got it, it’s on the title!

So basically I’m looking for A 1 on 1 rp as being an old oc to bring back the good old days when I first started roleplaying on a app, of course, the oc was updated and I’ll send you everything about her once we enter in a private convo. Not only that, I’ll discuss about the plot with you as well as I don’t have much about it right now considering this type of fandom for an rp. I have a few ideas but they are sort of limited in a way? As these ideas only follow up part of the canon story from the anime and a tiny bit of the manga(though haven’t read the manga, just know a few big spoilers from its end and the beginning of Memory manga somewhat.)

Just have to somehow explain you what I have in mind before starting.

So from this nostalgia trip, I want to have Zero Kiryuu in this rp as back in the day, I had a few people play Zero and in the anime he was a fav of mine as another character was besides the headmaster and him, there was another one but forgot his name however… I’m fine with any character you pick as long as long as the rp is fun.

Is this going to be romantic or not? That is up to your choice on what you view on these 2 characters interactions. Honestly my old version of the oc never had feelings for anyone so can’t really say, I‘ve used her in group rps and 1 on 1 rps, everyone I met assumed she had a thing for Zero as apparently people liked to ship her with him somehow before the canon story even ended with such bitterness back in those days.

Canon characters I played before are Yuki(Cross) and Kaname Kuran even if I didn’t like him all that much to begin with... Was a replacement for someone else that left the group in those days so I ended up playing 2 canon roles besides my oc, ended up getting requests from others in private chats for me to play Kaname, I think those requests lasted a year or two until S2 came out. I also can play Zero too but didn’t do it as much as Kaname and Yuki.

A interesting thing I want to do is sort of a time skip type of rp with my oc as a way to show maturity or something like it as this series is sort of old? Don’t know if you understand what I’m trying to do here…? I have a interesting starter for this one but the partner has to know my character before act showing my oc in this time skip. So I’ll probably won’t do that and we start off from the beginning as this rp won’t go fully canon, only partial of it until we make a real story progression then do a time skip for that and the two characters meet up again(if still alive.)

Any questions you got about the ideas and oc, don’t be afraid to ask them in dm. I’ll answer the best I can! by the way, I’m semi lit to literate but since I took a long hiatus, my grammar may be bad so have patience with me? Thank you for taking your time reading this and looking forward for this sort of rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back