• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora sits on Akatsuki's bed and says "its something Melody found and i dont know what it is. she says she will talk to me Monday." then smiles and hands it to him then says "open it."

Hanabusa nods and asks "which one does your dad have?" then kisses Melody's cheek

"Odd, she usually doesn't wait until she has a good reason" Akatsuki says hiding a yawn.

"Dad has both" Melody says "However it seems it's gonna be good weather. I have the traditional too, but I'm not sure it'll fit"

Aurora nods and says "she was busy thats why i have to wait until Monday." then smiles and says "i got you a charm for your phone."

Hanabusa smiles and asks "why dont you go try it on?" then kisses Melody's forehead

"I would, if I was afraid it's gonna be too small, but since I stopped growing early it's probably gonna be too big" Melody says and she adds "I really should get to the garden".

"Busy?" Akatsuki asks with a raised eyebrow "Well Melody's not the kind of person to wait with things like that, which you should know by now"

Aurora nods and says "your right." then lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks "what if Ellie was there when you tried it on?" then smiles and says "that way she can tell you if it needs fixed. but you look beautiful in anything."

"Well if it's too big it's not really a problem" Melody says "However I don't get it. Wh my send two different ones?".

Ellie shrugs "At least it means someone will come, maybe they want to know if you think Aurora's a good fit for the position or not. If not that falls to you as well" she says.

Aurora keeps her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and asks "what if theres something she cant tell me right now?" then looks at him

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks "what do you think? do you think shes a good fit for the position?" then wraps his arms around her

"Honestly no" Melody says "To lead a clan you need to know every historical fact, every detail, the ups and downs, the entire history of all the clans" she adds "Which is something you're taught from a young age, she wasn't born into the clan, it's impossible for her to learn all that and even if she could, she doesn't know the real moon clan, how they were before they became cut off from the world. However her parents also never wanted anything to do with the clan, the elders will take that into consideration, course they can just be annoying and give her the position for that reason, but I doubt it".

"You know you can ask her right? If I remember she's not allowed to help out so she can't be busy" Akatsuki says looking at her.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says "your right. i can." then kisses his cheek

Hanabusa nods and says "lets hope that they dont ask anything about the history of the clans." then looks at Melody and asks "what happens with the moon one if Aurora doesnt get it?"

"The clan will merge with this one" Melody says "But as I said. I should get started in the garden".

"Want me to come with you?" Akatsuki asks looking at her.

Aurora nods and says "yes please." then gets up and holds out her hand

Hanabusa nods and says "ok." then smiles and says "those roses won't test themselves."

"The balcony's already finished I see" Melody says and she heads off towards the garden "Oh, if Aurora comes here, again, please don't say anything she's not allowed to know".

"Alright, hope you know the way to the mansion then" Akatsuki says standing up.

Aurora nods and says “I could teleport us to the mansion.” Then smiles

Hanabusa nods and says “we will keep it a secret.” Then hugs Melody

"Unless you know the forest like the back of your hand you can't" Akatsuki says "So we're gonna have to teleport to the forest before walking towards the mansion".

"Good, you should get back to work" Melody says before heading outside.

Aurora nods and says "someone did come to get me after i was in the forest." then holds Akatsuki's hand

Hanabusa kisses Melody's cheek and says "i'll come find you when im done." then smiles

"Alright" Melody says and she sighs heading outside, she really hoped this would work or she needed to find new flowers to plant in the garden.

"So let's go to the forest" Akatsuki says "It shouldn't be that hard to find it, if you know where to look anyway"

Aurora nods and says "yes." then keeps holding Akatsuki's hand as they walk

Hanabusa climbs up the ladder and says "im ready for decorations." then looks at Ellie and says "im ready whenever you are."

Ellie grins "Yeah, not distracted my ass" she says "I did half the wall while you were talking to Melody" she adds mentioning to the wall.

"I could call Hana and tell him if someone can pick us up" Akatsuki says "But it's not that misty right now"

Hanabusa scratches the back of his head and says "sorry about that." then looks at the wall

Aurora nods and says "lets walk to the mansion. we can call Melody or Hanabusa if we get lost." then looks at Akatsuki and smiles

"You really gotta have better concentration. Tomorrow you will most likely be asked a few questions about your relationship with her. Don't answer them" Ellie says.

"You really think we're gonna get lost do you?" Akatsuki asks ruffling her hair.

Aurora smiles and says “no.” Then kisses Akatsuki’s cheek

Hanabusa nods and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “lets get the rest of the decorations hung up.”

"Seems they're almost finished with the chandelier" Ellie says "We shouldn't overdo it with the walls though"

"Then do you know how to get through it?" Akatsuki asks, obviously teasing her.

Aurora smiles and teasingly says “maybe.” Then starts to walk

Hanabusa nods and says “your right.” Then looks at the decorations and says “I think these decorations should be enough.”

"Odd question, did Melody lose some memories? She should've hugged Kyle tightly by now" Ellie says "I was in the garden, but I don't exactly know if he was in the ballroom or not, but she seems to have lost her other brothers and sisters".

"Well we're gonna go through the entrance" Akatsuki says "I don't want to get lost in there"

Hanabusa taps his chin with his finger and says "i dont know." then looks at Ellie and asks "i could ask her if she remembers Kyle."

Aurora nods and says "ok." then holds Akatsuki's hand and says "i dont want to get lost in there either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back