• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Giving me ideas maybe?" Melody asks, she actually had until school's over, but considering she couldn't go for who knows how long.

Hanabusa gets up and walks over to Melody’s desk then picks up the list and says “now let’s see.” Then looks at the list

Hanabusa walks over to Melody and sits down next to her. Then looks at her and says “I was thinking that some of companies are the ones that need ideas.”

"Trust me, they got it covered" Melody says "Because they're always waiting for the right moment with revealing their ideas"

"None" Melody says "My cousin's skating rink is falling to ruins, but she moved to her brother's furniture business"

Hanabusa keeps laying beside Melody and asks “do you need help with anything?” Then wraps his arms around her and says “if your nervous, its ok.”

Last edited:
"Nervous is an understatement" Melody says with a sigh "I'd be one of youngest to become the head of the family"

"Hana I haven't spoken to them in years. I don't even remember how to organize a proper ball. I thought everyone was dead, but turns out that only half of them were there that day" Melody says with a sigh.

Hanabusa places his chin on Melody’s head and says “I’ll help you organize a proper ball. You don’t have to do it alone.”

"Because the ball is for me, meaning I'm not even allowed to help with chosing snacks" Melody says

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and asks “what if I help your family with the ball?” Then kisses her temples

Last edited:
Melody smiles slightly "You do realize there's a chance that if you ask it you can organize it on your own right?" she asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back