• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You know, a ball, luckily my family doesn't give them the entire time, but naming a new head of the family is a pretty big deal" Melody says sitting back down on her bed.

Hanabusa sits next to Melody and says “I’m glad I’m invited.” Then kisses her forehead

Last edited:
"Of course you're invited, it was dad's idea after all" Melody says with a smile and she yawns "He beat me to it. I think he approves of us being a couple"

Hanabusa smiles back and looks at Melody then asks “were you going to ask me before he had the invite made?” Then kisses her cheek and says “I’m glad he approves.”

Last edited:
"I was, but with all the shit's that's been happening I forgot" Melody says "Wonder what happened to the teacher though"

"I can find out, should open a detective/spy agency, not make a farm" Melody says "I always love a good mystery to solve"

"Well I have to wait until I'm officially the head of the family, which is going to be tomorrow evening, after dad picks me up from the ball" Melody says "So I still have time to think"

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “how will I get there?” Then kisses her forehead and says “you would have to send someone to come get me.”

Last edited:
"Once we're done we'll make a proper path, but you can always follow the torches" Melody says with a a smile.

"I'm tired" Melody mumbles with a sigh, she had enough to do before the ball and she wasn't sure she could do it in one day

Last edited:
"Because I have enough to do before the ball" Melody says "Too much actually, I can't do all that before tomorrow evening" she says

"Well okay, I need a plan fot something I can do, I also need to plan that" Melody says and she yawns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back