• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora smiles and says "i may go there. but i dont know." then looks at Akatsuki and says "goodnight." then walks up to her room

Hanabusa nods and says "will do." then walks up to Melody's room and knocks on the door

"Come in" Angel says with a sigh, she was going to miss the school and her friends.

Akatsuki heads to bed and sighs, he wasn't looking forward to the ball to be honest.

Hanabusa opens the door and walks in then asks "whats wrong?" then sits next to Melody and says "you can tell me."

Aurora changes into her pajamas and gets into bed, hugging one of the bears then drifts off to sleep

Last edited:
Melody looks at him "I don't want to leave the school" she says "But I can't risk compromising the secret of the entire night class".

Hanabusa wraps his arms around Melody and asks “who would figure out the night class’s secret?” Then looks back at her and says “I don’t want you to leave school either.”

"My dad will make me the head of the family official, live on TV, the day class will know I'm a vampire, that my family's full of vampires" Melody says

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and says “I still don’t want you to leave school.” Then kisses her forehead

"Nothing I can do about it" Melody says "Unless the day class reacts good to the news I'm a vampire, but I somehow doubt that"

Hanabusa rests his chin on Melody’s head and says “lets hope they have a good reaction.” Then holds her hand

"Yes, but until the headmaster and Zero give their okay for me to return I'll be home schooled, again" Melody says with a sigh "Along with my relatives" she adds.

"Yeah well my dad's an expert on the subject of humans and vampires co-existing with each other. Wouldn't be surprised if he bought the school" Melody says with a sigh, then she realizes something and she suddenly stands up disappearing, coming back with some papers and she goes through them quickly

"Dad had been planning to buy this school for a few years before we were attacked" Melody says "However that means there'll be no more day and night class".

"If Kaien signs it anyway" Melody says "But let's be honest, that'd be way better anyway"

Hanabusa looks at the papers and asks “when was he wanting to buy the school?” Then looks at Melody and says “it would.”

"When I was a kid, he wanted a save place for vampires" Melody says "Let me get these back to the headmaster's office.

Melody disappears and comes back a few minutes later "We'd keep the white uniforms, be in a different class, but take classes during the day. Kaien won't sign unless they react good to the news I'm a vampire though"

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “do you want me to be there when your dad announces? I could provide support.”

"No need" Melody says pecking his cheek "I do have an invitation for you for the party on Sunday" she says handing him an envelope.

Hanabusa smiles and takes the envelope then asks “what kind of party is it?” Then kisses Melody’s cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back