• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Let's get some sleep" Akatsuki says looking at Aurora.

Melody sighs walking to the skematics of the building "Pool on the ground floor?" she asks "Yes, since our garden options are limited" the girl says.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “I will try.” Then lays her head on his shoulder

Hanabusa sits down on his bed and says “I hope she was able to get her back looked at.”

That evening Melody is talking to the headmaster with her father, well she wasn't doing much talking but still, she voiced her opinion or concern ever so often.

Akatsuki is one of the first ones to be ready for the day and he walks to Aurora's room and he knocks on her the door.

Aurora is just finished getting dressed for the day and walks to the door then opens and says "morning Akatsuki." then grabs her things and walks towards him

Hanabusa sits up and stretches then yawns and gets out of bed. then walks over to the closet getting dressed for the day

"Look dad, if I stay here we're risking that the night class' secret gets discovered" Melody says earning a sigh from the headmaster "She's right, I'll see how they react to the news" he days "We'll talk again after that".

Akatsuki hands Aurora three plushes "Didn't know what color you wanted" he mumbles.

Aurora takes all three plush bears and smiles then kisses Akatsuki's cheek and says "thank you. I like them." then smiles again and walks into her room to place them on her bed then walks back out of her room and holds his hand

Hanabusa grabs his notebook and phone then walks out of his room. then sees Aurora and Akatsuki and waves

Last edited:
"These were the last ones" Akatsuki says "Hey Hana, did you sleep well?" he asks looking at his cousin.

Melody decides to wait outside the building or the day class, her back was healed, thank god, but the burns still hurt.

Aurora smiles and keeps holding Akatsuki’s hand then says “they’re perfect.” Then kisses his cheek again

Hanabusa nods and says “yes but I’m still worried about Melody.” Then yawns

"Of course you're worried" Akatsuki says "But she's probably fine".

Melody hides a yawn and sees the day class girls slowly gathering at the gate so she sends Hanabusa a text saying 'If you say yes to any of the girls asking if you want to be their date for the ball you're screwed'

Hanabusa takes out his phone after hearing his phone beep and texts back 'your the only date i want." then hits send

Aurora lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and says "i dreamt of my parents."

Melody smiles slighly and she puts her phone away "This is taking forever" she mumbles.

Akatsuki sighs "What was the dream about?" he asks.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says "i was with them, smiling and talking to them then it turned into a nightmare. the next thing is they were killed in front of me." then starts to tear up

Hanabusa smiles and puts his phone away then says "lets go wait in the main room for everyone." then starts walking

"That sounds familiar" Akatsuki says, he had often been up early and Melody had similar nightmares, only much much worse.

Melody hides a yawn and she gets an idea so she sends her father a text asking if she can get a list of avaible jobs within the family companies.

Aurora keeps her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and says "i woke up from the nightmare and tried to go back to sleep." then cries and says "im scared."

Hanabusa sits on the couch and waits then takes out a blood tablet and pops it in his mouth. then looks around and says "i wonder if everybody else is up."

Last edited:
Melody frowns seeing she doesn't have Aurora's number "Damn it" she mumbles going over the list so she teleports to the dorm and she hands Aurora the list "Those are companies and schools owned by my family that are looking for workers" she says

"That sound even more familiar" Akatsuki mumbles and he looks at the list "Those are a lot of options" he says "Didn't Rima and Senri transfer to your agency?" "We did" Rima says "Same conditions and what not, only it's now openly know we're vampires, course, there's a reason the day class doesn't get newspapers" Senri adds.

Aurora takes the list and looks at it then says “thanks. How many dancing and singing companies and schools does your family own?” Then looks at Melody and asks “want my number?” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I’m afraid that someone will try to come after me.”

Hanabusa hears Melody and walks up the stairs then smiles and asks while looking at her “are you ok?”

"If it helps, if some escaped they won't come after you" Melody says and she shrugs "I just asked for a list of places that need more people snd yeah I'm fine, the burns still hurt though"

Akatsuki looks at Aurora "I don't think any of them survived that fire" he says "And you should talk with Melody, she's had nightmares a lot worse"

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “ok.” Then looks at Melody and says “I’ll check them out. could I talk to you about something?”

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and asks “need me to freeze them again? I have a feeling some of them weren’t frozen all the way.”

Last edited:
"My body temperature will melt the ice anyway" Melody says and she looks at Aurora "If it's about nightmares it's a matter of accepting that they're dead in your case"

Akatsuki hides a yawn and asks "Why would you do that for Aurora? Offering her a job I mean, aren't those companies really picky?"

Aurora nods and looks back at Melody then says "i guess i could focus on the good memories i had with them." then smiles as she starts to think of a good memory she had with her parents

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks "what did they say about your back?" then wraps his arms around her

"Dad fixed it" Melody says "But the burns are my own fault so I should take it as a learning lesson" she adds with a sighs, she grins and take Aurora's list and she writes something down before handing it back.

Akatsuki takes a peek at the list "You wanna make a farm?" he asks earning a shrug "Well the misty forest has good ground for that" he mumbles.

Aurora looks at the list and says "there are a lot of choices here." then points to the third one and says "i could check this one out."

Hanabusa holds Melody and asks "why werent you healing though?" then kisses the top of her head

"Names are deceiving, that's a bar" Melody says sitting down "Sorry everyone, but our teacher had an unfortunate accident this morning, so we don't have to go to class" Kaname says.

Akatsuki sighs "Guess I can go back to sleep then" he says with a sigh.

Aurora sits down also and points to the first one then asks "what about this one?" then looks at Kaname and asks "isnt the ball tomorrow night Lord Kaname?" then stands up and kisses Akatsuki's cheek then says "thanks again for the plush bears."

Hanabusa sighs and says "i guess i can go back to bed too." then starts walking to his room

"That's a sweet shop, dad made the list like this, top is the easiest to get a job and it gets harder the lower you go" Melody explains and she sighs "Wish I could go to bed" she mumbles and she hands Kaname a letter before disappearing to her room.

Akatsuki hides a yawn and sigh "Well goodnight" he says, he walks to his room and stops Hanabusa "Go talk to Melody, she looked like she could use the company"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back