• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hanabusa kisses Melody’s cheek and says “I’m just a call or text away.” Then looks at her and says “or you can ask someone to come get me because I have no idea on how to get here on my own yet. I mean I can teleport, I just don’t want to end up where I’m not supposed to.”

Aurora stands up and says “I can’t stop thinking about my parents. I mean I didn’t even get to say goodbye.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s chest and cries

Last edited:
"You will be able to when we're finished" Melody says "But I'll come to classes this evening" she says.

Akatsuki sighs "I know, but crying isn't gonna help" he says "They wouldn't want you to cry"

Aurora looks at Akatsuki with tears in her eyes and says “your right.” Then wipes the tears away

Hanabusa smiles and says “ok.” Then wraps his arms around Melody

"Hana, my back" Melody says and she watches amused as her uncle walks over "Hey dad, my oh so kind uncle wanted to put me in a marriage with a Kuran" she says loud enough for everyone to hear, including her uncle who gets very very pale "And he can't use his ability it seems, otherwise he'd be back in 5 minutes" she adds.

Akatsuki smiles "Let's go to the school okay?" he asks "You need some more sleep".

Aurora nods and says “ok. Your right.” Then looks around and says “lets find someone that can teleport us to the dorm.”

Hanabusa lets go and says “sorry.” Then holds Melody’s hand

Melody sighs and she goes back to the magazine "This and this and this" she says with a smile "And yes they all gave him a lecture about it"

"Which is most likely everyone" Akatsuki says dryly leaving the shelter and he raises an eyebrow "What are they building? A castle?"

Aurora walks with Akatsuki and says “we could ask Melody what they are building “Then holds his hand

Hanabusa smiles and says “I wonder what your dad is telling him.”

"Oh probably scolding him" Melody says with a smile "Which he deserves".

"You sure? She might not answer" Akatsuki says.

Hanabusa chuckles and says “ he does deserve it.” Then smiles and says “nobody in your family will force you to marry anyone.”

Aurora keeps holding Akatsuki’s hand as they leave the shelter and says “we could try.” Then takes her phone and dials Melody’s number

"You know Melody's right there right?" Akatsuki asks mentioning to the pureblood.

Melody sweatdrops when she gets called, but she doesn't answer "Seriously?" she asks.

Aurora puts away her phone and walks up to Melody then says “sorry about that.” Then looks at the building and asks “what’s being built?”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “what does your father think about me?”

"Why don't you wait and see it when it's finished?" Melody asks looking at Aurora "And so far my dad seems to be okay with you" she says looking at Hanabusa.

Akatsuki sweatdrops "I somehow knew you were gonna say that".

Aurora smiles and asks “how much longer until its finished?” Then looks at the building

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “is that good or bad?” Then starts to get nervous

"I don't know" Melody says "I'm hoping by the end of vacation" she adds "And don't worry, my dad always tells me to follow my heart".

"Can someone take us back to the school?" Akatsuki asks, they all hid their scent, probably so that the level E's in the forest don't instantly flee.

Aurora looks at Melody and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “yes please. We don’t want to be late.”

Hanabusa smiles at Melody and says “I’m glad you are.” Then kisses her cheek

"Just ask the dog nicely" Melody says mentioning to one of the hounds.

"Right, since when do you even have a dig?" Akatsuki asks.

Aurora smiles and says “she was with one when she came to the building.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder

Hanabusa kisses Melody’s forehead and says “I’ll see you at school.” Then walks over to a hound

Last edited:
"Yeah see you at school" Melody says with a sigh.

"I didn't know she had them" Akatsuki points out.

Aurora nods and says “I didn’t know she had them either until I saw one of them with her.” Then looks at Melody and asks “are you ok?”

Hanabusa looks down at the hound and asks “can you please take me back to the school?” Then waits

"Besides the fact I won't be able to go to school anymore after the vacation, yeah I'm fine" Melody says. The hound nods and looks at Aurora and Akatsuki tilting it's head.

Akatsuki raises an eyebrow "Why would you say that?" he asks.

Aurora keeps looks at Melody and asks “what’s happening after vacation?” Then smiles at the hound

Hanabusa places his hand on the hound and says “thank you.” Then smiles

"More like during the vacation" Melody says "Now go, the dog wants you two to go too" she sayss.

"Let's go, we'll probably find out later" Akatsuki says.

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then holds Akatsuki’s hand and says “your right.”

Hanabusa keeps his hand on the hound and feels himself being teleported to the school. Then keeps smiling

Akatsuki and Aurora get teleported too and he sighs "And we still didn't get that plushy you wanted"

Aurora smiles and says “its fine.” Then kisses Akatsuki’s cheek

Hanabusa walks into the dorm and says “I hope Melody is ok.” Then walks up to his bedroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back