• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
This takes place during the anime, we will not follow the plot (cause where's the fun in that), however!

Yuki's a human and not a vampire and not a prefect as she has no idea that the night class is full of vampires
Zero is still Zero and the only one protecting the day class from the night class (and the other way around)

Last edited:
Melody is already awake after yet another nightmare, so she's in the main room waiting for the rest to show up while braiding her hair "Morning" she says glancing at Akatsuki who walks down the stairs, yawning, not that it's much of a surprise though, the day class girls were the worst, especially when they were still asleep "I'm gonna be glad if they wake me up once and not those stupid dreams" she thinks as she finished braiding her hair.

Akatsuki glances at Melody "Good morning" he says sitting down on the other couch, they didn't really treat Melody as another pureblood, per request of course, but he understood since she grew up with Hanabusa she's used to the normal treatment "Think the others are coming down soon?" he asks leaning back, he was going to be glad if they could have a quiet night for once, but that's probably not going to happen anytime soon, he sweatdrops seeing the sly grin, but doesn't comment on it.

Aurora is in her room getting dressed for tonights class. after getting her uniform on and making sure everything is straight, she sits down at her vanity and starts to brush her hair. when she is brushing her hair, shes thinking of how to style it and decides just to leave it down. she gets up from her vanity and puts on her shoes that are right by her bed.

she grabs her books and opens the door to her bedroom then walks out while closing the door behind her. she walks down the hallway and to the stairs. as she is walking down the stairs, she sees Akatsuki and Melody and says "Morning." then sits down on the couch near Akatsuki

Hanabusa is just waking up and sits up to stretch. as he is stretching, he yawns and throws the covers off him to get dressed for tonights class. after he ties his tie, he throws on his jacket buttoning it and his shoes. he walks out of his room, closing his door and going down the stairs to the main room

Last edited:
"Morning" Melody says and she checks the stairs "He's late" she mumbles, normally she'd see Kaname as one of the first to come down "Hey Akatsuki, where's Hanabusa?" she asks turning to the orange haired vampire, seeing as the two normally came downstairs together.

Akatsuki chuckles "He was awake most of the day trying to think of new ways to flirt with someone since all his usual methods are failing badly" he says "And morning Aurora, did you sleep well?" he asks.

Aurora smiles and says "alright. i fell asleep while reading a book again and i forgot to bookmark the page before falling asleep." she kisses Akatsuki's cheek and lays her head on his shoulder. then looks at Melody and says "it is weird that we are the first ones up."

Hanabusa walks down the stairs and says "morning." then sits down and asks "did i oversleep? where is everybody?"

"Well there are a lot of screaming girls are usual, big chance most decided to sleep with earbuds in" Melody says with a sigh "I'm gonna check up on Kaname" she says standing up "Or we're late, which would never happen would it?", she then realizes Akatsuki is wearing his every day clothes "Why are you not... oh we're free tonight" she says with a facepalm "In that case I'm gonna change into my more comfortable clothes" she says.

Akatsuki nods "Yep, we have the night off, you were half asleep yesterday during class, but the screaming girls might make it more confusing for the others" he says "Meaning that we are technically free to do what we want, you know, besides revealing we're vampires that is" he adds with a grin.

Aurora smiles and looks up at Akatsuki then asks "that means i could spend time with you? i mean we rarely get to spend time together." then looks down at her uniform and says "i guess i should go change." then giggles and starts to get up off the couch

Hanabusa jumps up and says "im going to go change since i dont have to wear my uniform." then runs up the stairs to his room to go change into more comfortable clothes

Melody walks down wearing her casual clothes and she sighs "Much better" she says, she also brought her sketchbook with her "You know, once the commotion dies down you can go to town" she says as she starts drawing. She thinks for a while and wonders if the others already know about the announcement, probably not since she and Kaname were called during the day while the rest was asleep "Anyway I'm just gonna sit here and draw I think".

Akatsuki nods "Sure, but I'm not too sure going to town is a great idea right now, the attacks have been getting worse" he says "So if you're bothering us we can tell you" he adds, he's curious what Melody is drawing though since she usually decided to draw her classmates "And maybe the others will come down too today" he says.

Aurora walks back to her room and changes out of her uniform to some casual clothes. she walks out of her room and back down the stairs then asks "what else could we do if the attacks are getting worse?" then sits down next to Akatsuki and says "wish we could do something."

Hanabusa comes walking down the stairs after changing and sits down. he looks at Melody and asks "what are drawing today?" then tries to look at the drawing

"Nothing that's any of your concern" Melody says closing her sketchbook "Know what. I'm going to the music room" she says "After dumping this stuff in my room" she says walking off again with a sigh, why did she think it was smart to draw near him again? He always wanted to see what she's drawing.

"So Hana, who do you want to flirt with that your normal tactics are failing?" Akatsuki asks looking his cousin "Cause it seems to me that you have a tiny crush on Melody" she adds with a grin.

Aurora gets up and says "im going to go check on Melody." then starts walking to the music room and thinks to herself "when is Akatsuki going to ever notice that i have a crush on him. i mean we practically grew up together." when she sees shes at the music room, she knocks on the door and says "Melody its me Aurora."

Hanabusa sighs and asks "its that obvious huh?" then hangs his head down and says "i just want to get to know her more." then looks up and says "im guessing Aurora has a crush on you."

Last edited:
Melody sighs "Come in" she says stopping her piano piece she was practicing, she just wanted to be able to draw quietly and undisturbed around the others, but she guessed the only ones not instantly interested are Rima and Senri.

"No, but Melody's the only one who simply rolls her eyes at all your usual flirt tactics" Akatsuki says "And yes I've noticed that, but unless she's gonna say something herself I'm not gonna say anything" he adds, he thinks for a while and asks "Why are you so curious about the things she draws anyway?"

Aurora walks in and asks "are you ok?" then sits down and says "i know Hanabusa asked what you were drawing, i think he just wants to know more about you." then looks at Melody and asks "could i get some advice on how to tell Akatsuki that i have a crush on him?"

Hanabusa sighs and says "your right." then looks at him and says "i just want to know her interests and i dont know how to ask her. maybe i should just ask her."

Last edited:
"I'm fine" Melody says "I just hate it when people bother me when I'm drawing" she explains with a sigh "And I grew up with him, surely he knows me by now" she says leaning on top of the piano, frustrated "And the only reason he'd want to get to know me better is because I'm a pureblood, that's the only reason he'd want to get to know me".

Akatsuki sweatdrops "You grew up with her" he points out "Sure you remember some of the things that interest her" he says while he stretches "Also you might want to make it clear you care about her for who she is and not her social status"

Aurora looks at her and says "maybe he cares about you for who you are and just doesnt know how to express it. just talk to him and tell him how you really feel." then gets up and says "i think he cares for who you are not what you are." then walks out of the music room

Hanabusa gets up quickly and says "your right." then sits back down and says "how do i tell her without screwing it up and saying something stupid?" then grunts and puts his hands on his forehead

Melody sighs looking at the piano, sure she grew up with Hanabusa but that doesn't mean she knew what to do, the most vampires only care about the fact she's a pureblood and that they have to respect her "Guess a walk will clear my head" she says standing up, her mood to play piano gone.

Akatsuki shrugs "Just be honest with her, that's the best approach" he says "But you should give it some time, I'm sure you noticed how a lot of vampires treat her like a pureblood despite her request not to" he says, this gives him an idea "Or you can take her somewhere where people don't know"

Aurora is walking back to the main room and says to herself “I guess I could try talking to Akatsuki about how I feel about him in private.” Then starts humming as she’s walking

Hanabusa smiles and says “I will give her some space and talk to her when she’s ready to talk.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I wouldn’t know where to take her.”

Melody sees Akatsuki and Hanabusa "I'm off to take a walk around campus" she says before leaving the dorm, she really hoped there wouldn't be any trouble "And don't worry Hanabusa, if I see one of your fans I'll tell them nothing embarrassing about you" she adds with a grin before closing the door".

"Somewhere a pureblood would dare to show herself" Akatsuki says, he sees Senri walking down with Rima and he says "Morning you two, another job?" he asks earning a nod, he looks at Hanabusa "Well if it's any comfort, she loves to tease you" he says with a chuckles as Rima and Senri leave the dorms to head for another modeling job.

Aurora walks into the main room and asks “Akatsuki could I talk to you in private?” Then sees Rima and Senri walk out the door and says “I’m guessing they just woke up and have another job.”

Hanabusa sees Melody and says “take your time.” Then looks at Akatsuki and asks “isn’t there a fountain near here or on campus that no one else has been to?”

"The only people who know where that is are Lord Kaname and Melody" Akatsuki says and he tilts his head "Sure, my cousin here was just about to go find Melody, with the recent attacks it wouldn't be surprised if the level E's were going to target purebloods" he says standing up and pushing Hanabusa towards the door.

Melody hums a song while looking around, she sensed some humans nearby following her around, as usual "You know" she says scaring the girls "If you have a question, ask, it's rude to follow people around" "We were just wondering if you have a boyfriend, some of the boys are swooning over you" one of the girl says making the pureblood princess facepalm, she could go for some help right now.

Aurora nods and says “sounds like a good idea.” Then looks at Akatsuki and asks “could I please talk to you in private? Its important.”

Hanabusa looks back at Akatsuki as he’s pushing him out the door and says “I should go check on her. To make sure she’s safe.” Then feels the door close behind him and says “he could’ve just told me that he wanted to talk to Aurora in private.” Then shrugs and runs in the direction that Aurora went

Melody perks up when she senses Hanabusa outside "He's never gonna forgive me, but this is getting old and annoying" she thinks and she turns towards the girls "I actually have a boyfriend" she says rubbing her arm "But... I can't say who, you'd hate me forever" she says.

"Okay what's up?" Akatsuki asks turning to Aurora, he had a good idea what she wanted to talk about, he sits down again and stretches, most seemed to be fine with staying in bed.

Aurora sits down next to him and blushes then says “I have a crush on you and its been since we were little.” Then tries hide her face with her hands

Hanabusa sees Melody and thinks to himself “oh no this can’t be good.” Then runs up to her and asks “mind if I walk with you?”

Melody grins "Was wondering when you showed up" she says and she hugs him, but she whispers in his ear "Please help me out, they've been bugging me to find out if I have a boyfriend, since I started here".

Akatsuki smiles "I'm surprised your only saying this now" he says "I've known for a while now" he adds, he chuckles seeing Aurora hide her face "No need to hide"

Aurora uncovers her face and asks “do you feel the same way about me?” Then looks at him and asks “How long have you known? Has it been since we were little?”

Hanabusa nods and whispers back “of course I will help you.” Then hugs Melody back and kisses her forehead then says “honey I was looking all for you. You know its dangerous to go for a walk by yourself. I don’t know who would try to take you away from me.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back