• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hanabusa nods and says “we can walk around.” Then keeps holding Melody’s hand

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “lets go meet the fire clan elder.”

"Dad you're gonna have to do the opening dance" Melody says and she sighs.

"Let's stay away from him for now" Akatsuki says looking at Aurora.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says "ok." then smiles and asks "what should we do now?"

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks "would you like to get some fresh air?" then keeps looking at her

"Yeah, that might be a good idea" Melody says "I need to check up on the plants anyway" she adds.

"How are you smiling right now?" Akatsuki asks "Because people are glaring at you. So I think we should head to the garden"

Aurora looks down and says "i dont know." then looks at Akatsuki and says "your right."

Hanabusa nods and says "lets hope those roses are bleeding." then kisses Melody's cheek

"Bleeding?" Melody asks "It's hard to get back in a partying mood after that happened" she mumbles looking down.

"But I guess you know why no one really likes you" Akatsuki says, he knew it was unfair since Aurora never did anything wrong, but the clan valued tradition and familiarity and if Aurora really looks like her grandmother he get it's not a nice reminder.

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “I’m sorry.” Then kisses her cheek and says “lets go check on the plants.”

Aurora looks down and says “yeah.” Then looks at Akatsuki with tears in her eyes and says “its not my fault, is it?”

"Yeah let's do that" Melody says and she starts walking to the balcony.

"No, but the clan value tradition and family, it might be better if you changed how you look" Akatsuki says.

Aurora keeps looking at Akatsuki and asks "like change the color of my hair?" then keeps holding his hand

Hanabusa walks up behind Melody and wraps his arms around her then says "are you going to be ok?" then place his chin on her head

"Yeah, eventually" Melody says and she sighs "We nearly had a repeat of the ball in our previous manor, if you use the pool incorrectly you risk it blowing up".

"Maybe change your hairstyle completely" Akatsuki says and he sighs

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then walks with Akatsuki

Hanabusa keeps his chin on Melody’s head and says “ok. that’s not good.” Then keeps his arms around her

Last edited:
"No it isn't" Melody says and she looks at the sky "Maybe we just aren't supposed to live peacefully".

Akatsuki hides a yawn "But you really had no idea that your grandparents were like that? How do you hide that?"

Aurora looks down and says "no, my parents never told me about them." then keeps looking down and says "i dont know. i guess they were trying to protect me from them."

Hanabusa spins Melody around and says "theres always a way to live peacefully." then looks at her and says "never doubt that."

Last edited:
"Tell that to someone who didn't nearly lose her family, again" Melody says and she hugs him "I get why everyone hates Aurora" she mumbles "You never want to be reminded of something like that".

"Or they were trying to pretend they weren't family" Akatsuki says "If they really wanted to protect you they would have chosen a different last name"

Hanabusa hugs Melody back and says "your right." then kisses her forehead and says "i think the moon clan members should at least try talking to her, instead of avoiding her."

Aurora nods and says "your right." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "why would my grandparents do that? i mean kill for their own gain."

"Given that they were tricked by Aurora's grandfather I don't think they'll talk to her" Melody says "It's really stupid, but they respect you for who you are and for who your family is. Right now Aurora reminds them too much of what happened in the past".

Adrien walks over and he says "Let's go to the garden", he pushes the two towards the balcony and he whispers to them "Don't discuss this in the ballroom, especially after what happened"

Hanabusa keeps his arms around Melody and says "they cant keep holding onto the past." then looks at her and says "its not her fault for what happened then."

Aurora nods and says "sorry sir." then keeps holding onto Akatsuki's hand and says "lets head to the garden Akatsuki."

"Hana" Melody says and she takes a deep breath "If those hunters showed up here, which is impossible, everyone in that room would've protected the head of the clans and the elders. We learn from our mistakes and before they can trust Aurora they need to learn she's different, but she'll need to change her hairstyle before people will actually look at her".

"And you should consider changing you last name" Adrien says "Now I have to get back to the guests, don't step on the flowers, Melody just planted them"

Aurora nods and says "ok sir." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "what could i change my last name to?"

Hanabusa nods and says "your right." then kisses Melody's forehead and says "if you have a pictures of her grandmother, maybe show it to Aurora so that way she knows what hairstyles to avoid."

Melody shakes her head "I don't, all that was destroyed when dad killed them, or her" she says "We don't keep reminders, dad knows what she looked like though".

"I don't know" Akatsuki says and he sighs "It's gonna be your last name, so you need to choose" he adds.

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says "ok." then smiles and says "maybe we should talk to him."

Aurora keeps looking at Akatsuki and says "i dont know what my last name could be." then looks down

"Not now" Melody says "I don't even think he wants to talk about it" she says, why couldn't they have one normal party.

"Don't look at me. I can't decide for you" Akatsuki says and he looks at the sky "We should enjoy today, right?"

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says “your right.” Then smiles and says “yes.”

Hanabusa nods and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “lets enjoy tonight and worry about it tomorrow.”

"I don't want to worry about it" Melody says and she sighs lighting to torches in the garden "Well at least the flowers aren't dying instantly"

"This garden is big" Akatsuki says "But it probably looks big because it's kinda empty at the moment.

Last edited:
Aurora looks at the garden and says “your right.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “the garden does look big.”

Hanabusa nods and says “ok.” Then watches Melody and says “that’s good.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back