• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Good" Melody says "Anyway, I guess you're wondering why I need an old dress when I was a kid when I came here".

"No, they could've been looking for your parents through you" Akatsuki says "I don't know why though" he adds "Also no clan is stupid enough to risk getting killed by those hunters"

Aurora nods and asks "who were they calling princess?" then looks at Akatsuki and says "i dont know why either."

Hanabusa nods and says "i am wondering." then keeps his arms around Melody

"I got this dress" Melody says "From the time clan "However... if I wear it it's gonna be so obvious I don't trust anyone else to lead the moon clan"

"Who the hunters?" Akatsuki asks "You're not making a lot of sense Aurora"

Aurora keeps looking at Akatsuki and says "yes. then looks down and says "sorry."

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says "im sure its a pretty dress." then lays his chin on her head and asks "are you nervous?"

Last edited:
"It is, now I need to find Kyle's suit/robe" Melody says moving to a different box "I mean I'm pretty sure the council won't approve, but they can piss off and aren't invited anyway"

"They were referring to Melody. I think she was meant to be the head of het family all her life, so it'd make sense they go after her" Akatsuki says "But you know they were referring to her"

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “I can help you look for it.” Then lets go of her and starts helping her look

Last edited:
Melody sighs "Kyle's box box is only half full" she says "And there's nothing orange or yellow in there" she says, so she grabs the box with her father's clothes and start looking through it.

Akatsuki stops walking "Aurora what's going on with you?" he asks looking at her "You're forgetting things, want to do everything perfect. No one is perfect and there will never be anyone who is. So what are you trying to prove and to who?"

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “I don’t know.” Then looks down and says “I’m not trying to prove it to anyone.” Then starts to tear up

Hanabusa keeps looking and says “ok.” Then picks up a box and says “nope, this one feels full.”

"I need dad's box, that one is pretty full" Melody says opening a box "Nope" she mumbles moving to another box.

"Then don't act like it" Akatsuki says and he walks towards the dorms "Come fine me when you get everything in order in your mind"

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I’ll just be in my room.”

Hanabusa opens the box and asks “is this his?” Then shows it to Melody

"No" Melody says glancing at the box "Empty box, nope not this one either" she mumbles, she finds the box and grins before searching through it.

Akatsuki heads to his room and he sighs laying on his bed, this was weird and annoying, he didn't know why Aurora was acting so weird.

Aurora walks into her room and starts to pace then says to herself “come on Aurora.” Then keeps pacing and says “I have to get my mind straightened out.”

Hanabusa tosses the box and says “Kyle’s has to be here somewhere.” Then keeps looking through the boxes

Last edited:
"The outfit I need for Kyle was lost" Melody says "Don't bother looking, here it is" she says taking a neatly folded outfit from the box with her father's clothes and she closes it again.

Akatsuki stares at the ceiling and he sighs "What's going on with her?" he asks while turning to his side.

Aurora keeps pacing and says “I got to think of why I’m so determined.” Then grabs her head and says “come on think.” Then stops pacing and walks out of her room

Hanabusa walks over to Melody and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “that’s good that you were able to find your dad’s.”

Last edited:
"For Kyle, yes, for dad, not so much" Melody says "You see, since we can't find Kyle's suit we have to give him dad's" she adds with a grin "Dad will be stuck wearing the robe the elders wear".

Akatsuki slowly falls asleep, he was tired and the fact their have to change their sleeping schedule isn't helping.

Hanabusa smiles and says “that will be fun to see.” Then wraps his arms around Melody

Aurora looks down the hallway as she walks and says “I know why I’m so determined.” Then gets to Akatsuki’s room and knocks on the door

"Oh he wanted to get out of wearing it" Melody says "Usually there's a generation between the head of the clan and the elder, but well, my grandparents are dead".

Zero finds Aurora wandering in the hallway "Did you already get your new room ready?" he asks.

Aurora nods and says “yes.” Then looks at Zero

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “looks like he has to wear it tomorrow.” Then kisses her forehead

"Yep" Melody says "Let's go before shows up wondering what's taking so long".

"Good, don't cause any trouble" Zero says and he walks on.

Aurora smiles and says "i won't." then keeps walking to Akatsuki's room

Hanabusa nods and says "i agree." then holds his hand to Melody

Melody takes his hand pulls herself up "It's gonna be colorful" she says "I think most are lookinh for their clan outfits".

"The headmaster requests the Night Class stays in their room if they don't have to be anywhere. Also I'm in charge of seeing who's in their rooms, your boyfriend is taking a nap" Zero says "So go to your room"

Aurora nods and says "ok." then heads to her room and closes the door

Hanabusa keeps holding Melody's hand and asks "what color is your dress?" then kisses her cheek

"Midnight blue" Melody says "But I won't be representing the sun clan at the ball" she explains with a slight smile "You should go for light blue, you're match with the water clan, they merged with the ice clan, so they will be wearing different shades of blue".

Zero walks on and he sighs he didn't want to go to the ball, but he had to, at least he only had to do the opening dance.

Aurora sits on her bed and says "i guess i could read a book." then gets up and walks over to the shelf to pick out a book

Hanabusa nods and says "ok. i will." then kisses Melody's forehead and says "im glad i get go with you."

"The idea was to eventually merge all the clans together" Melody says "The ones who were against that were the moon clan because they'd have to listen to the sun clan, so the idea was scrapped and now the moon clan members who left have no choice but to join ours".

Zero knocks on a door and he opens it "Kuran" he says "Go to your room. This is Melody's room. Who gave me permission to shoot you by the way", Kaname leave and Zero adds "And calm down before you're the reason the day class finds out"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back