• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Knight RolePlay (Interest Check)

Alright. Seems as if enough people are interested.

I will start making the threads.

Meanwhile. Reserve your characters.

I of course, will be playing Yuki Kuran. All other roles or whomever you choose to add will need to be developed by the time I post up everything. So go ahead and start brainstorming

What is the maximum number of vampires that can apply?

I am wondering if all the OC vampire places are taken.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Or they might know the name, but the family has always been very much to itself secluded from the others xD

Thread is not up yet right?
Correct. I will be creating it sometime tonight

Well... let me know what non-OC you want to be filled up and I'll claim one (or two) of those. Since you wanted non-OC from the beginning, you probably have some sort of an idea about it right?

There are 9 in total. Including my character Yuki.

So there are 8 spots left for canon characters.

Once those are gone. People may make their OC characters. Or, if not , I will let people make OC's anyway

Well. There are 3 main canon characters I want to have in this rp. If the other 6 aren't claimed, then I will have to do without, and allow OC characters to be added

iShyShy said:
Well... let me know what non-OC you want to be filled up and I'll claim one (or two) of those. Since you wanted non-OC from the beginning, you probably have some sort of an idea about it right?
I will assume you are addressing me. xD

I wanted to create a vampire OC, and I do have an idea about my character. :)

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]There are 9 in total. Including my character Yuki.
So there are 8 spots left for canon characters.

Once those are gone. People may make their OC characters. Or, if not , I will let people make OC's anyway

Well. There are 3 main canon characters I want to have in this rp. If the other 6 aren't claimed, then I will have to do without, and allow OC characters to be added

[/QUOTE]
If you still need people for Zero or Kaname, I can always play that part for you if no one claims it in the end.

I can be a secondary back up, if you'd like. :3

xD Thank you both for your volunteering. Both of you can choose either Kaname or Zero.

Well. Hold that thought. I have to check with someone first because I did have someone that wanted to be Zero...but I have to see if he's still interested

@The Dark Princess created this and said she wanted to do canon originally before people asked to do OC. I'm sorry I wasn't clear x.x But yeah just let me know what roles you want filled and I'll gladly fit them to the best of my ability ^.^

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]
xD Thank you both for your volunteering. Both of you can choose either Kaname or Zero.
Well. Hold that thought. I have to check with someone first because I did have someone that wanted to be Zero...but I have to see if he's still interested

[/QUOTE]
No problem. :)

I'm a back-up for those characters.

iShyShy said:
@The Dark Princess created this and said she wanted to do canon originally before people asked to do OC. I'm sorry I wasn't clear x.x But yeah just let me know what roles you want filled and I'll gladly fit them to the best of my ability ^.^
A vampire OC is okay, I hope?

And I'll just fill in for any character anyone assigns me. :)

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Thank you both so !much xD You're a great help to my predicament

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for making this RP. :)

I'll do as much as I can to help you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back