• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire knight AU Takuma X fan character

RoleplayGoodness21

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone at least 18 years old or older to roleplay as Takuma Ichijo for a Vampire knight Au for my fan character Kimiko Kuran. Not for NSFW purposes but because I am not comfortable roleplaying with people under 18.

If you're interested , comment below, or message me, then we can discuss the rp.

Rules info
A few things to keep in mind if you want to rp with me

Please keep ooc and Ic separate

Please at least be 18 ooc

No one-liners, please

I do around 3 sentences minimum and 3- 4 paragraphs max depending. Sometimes I can write more or less.

3rd person style only, please. (No self inserts)

Let me know if you are done with the rp or if you are going to be busy for a while.

My triggers
First-person. Please don't refer to my character as if I am the character, or refer to your character as you.

major plot changes such as rape, death, cutting and suicide attempts without asking me first

Approaching me in character

Sending a starter without any roleplay discussion. Please approach me out of character to discuss roleplay first.

Grammar Nazi's if you are a grammar Nazi please don't nitpick at every comma or a full stop or whatever missed. I'm here to have fun not to stress about whether I put a comma in the right place or if I spelled something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back