• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Indentured

TheWhiteLion

The Optimistic Pessimist
Alright, so this is the barebones of what's going on. Basically, you can be either a summoner or a servant.

Summoners are those who desired something so great that it reached the void where the spirits of those who could not pass on resided. One chose to help you achieve your dream.

Servants are the spirits of people (Heros, villans, or just run of the mill human beings/or whatever your char is.) who could not pass on after death. Be it unfinished business, punishment, or strong regret. You are offered a second chance in the form of a contract, the life of Indentured (see what I did there?) Servitude.

Once everyone has established who is what, you may request amongst yourselves who you want to be partnered with. Summoners have to think of a desire (the reason you needed a servant in the first place) and Servants need to think of a wish they want granted.

Note: Please be reasonable. Obviously destruction of the universe, becoming God, supreme power, etc etc. would be... unfavorable.

Also, if your char was a villain (did bad things) obviously you can't murder your summoner and continue your path of destruction. You are their servant. You can dislike them, you can even outright ignore them until they give you a command, but you cannot kill them or refuse to obey them.

You also cannot strike out on your own. I will make two characters (Servant and Summoner) to be open to anyone. If you don't want either or anyone else's, make your own pair.

Intro's are as follows below:

Servant beginning:

Hours... days... months... years...

Eternity

You don't know how long you've been here. You aren't even sure where 'here' is.

The only thing you do know, is that you died.

You try to recall the manner of your death... but the details are fuzzy for now.

Not that it matters. You stopped feeling ever since you entered this place.

But suddenly.... you begin to...*

"Oh hoh.... so you're finally awake?"

*Your eyes snap open and your gaze shifts all around you, old habits kicking in.

It's been far too long since you used your eyes... or was it a few moments?*

"Ahh, you still have some fight in you after all. Good, good. You'll be needing that in your next life."

*You pause. Next life? A... second chance?*

"Now then, you seem confused, so I'll explain.
I am the Master of Contracts. And you... well, you're dead. Shocking, I know. However, instead of passing on, your soul has rejected death and sent you to this plane of existence between life and death. Quite an interesting thing, but not uncommon. The reason why...? I haven't a clue, it is your soul not mine."

"Regardless, you now have two choices before you. There are many people, in many worlds, who cry out for help but go unheard. Those with a strong enough will, however, can reach even this place with their cries. You can answer their call, assisting them with their wish by entering into a contract. In return, you will have whatever you desire so long as you complete your duties. If your charge dies, or you cause them to fall short of their desire...

You will be erased. Completely."

*You process this information...*

"Don't fret... after all, someone of your talents would have no trouble honoring a simple contract. Besides, what really do you have to lose?"

*After a moment of debating... you agree.*

"Splendid. Now, whose wish shall you be granting....?"

*A myriad of voices assault your mind, causing you to falter. The cacophony threatens to overwhelm you... until...*

"Ah... it appears your soul is responding on its own. Very intriguing indeed. The Contract has been made. Do try and survive this time... won't you? Ha ha hah....."

*Contract established... memories returned....*

"I am your servant. My name is...."

Summoner start: (start ideas, your summoning can be however you want.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This is it. Finally, I can summon a servant! I've trained for this for so long!*

*So this is it then... this is how I die..? No! No, I refuse! I can't die here!!! I WON'T DIE HERE! I-!?*

*Someone... please... help me... I just want....*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Your cries were answered. A bright light shined before you, and out of it, stepped your servant.*

"I have answered your call. I am your servant. My name is...."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Arius LaVari]I wondered why I saw it twice. >w<' hope it gets more interest.

[/QUOTE]
Same, but if we get at least one more i think we can start and let people join as we go.

Ah! I realized something can they have a sort of special ability? (Cuz I plan on making a servant with a type of kinesis.) I'm more than willing to change her around a bit if special abilities aren't allowed so I won't lose interest!

To anyone else who finds this before the actual thread, the CS is up. Limited spots, so first come first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back