• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire/Human Rp OOC

Sjhall2011

British enough for it to count
Hi,

I'm Sophie, I'm new but I have an idea of the type of RP I would like to try. I'm open to and new ideas and you would have equal control over plot direction as we would discuss any major events or changes before they happen.

My main idea is a Lesbian Vampire/Human story. They start off disliking each other and slowly fall in love.
I have 2 plot ideas but I am very open to anymore.
The first idea is that they end up flat sharing during uni as a way to save money, A is very messy and stays out late, she sleeps through most of the day, has lots of girls over and never seems to attend class. While B is an orderly nerd, who cares about her studies more than anything. They don't get along at all as they have extremely conflicting personalities, but after a while B notices A's personality slightly changes, she is nicer to B and does little jobs around the house. Something happens which really upsets B (we will discuss this and both decide on what this event will be), A comforts her and they get closer.

The second idea is that they share a mutual friend but A is mean and sarcastic towards B, B isn't someone who just takes that and they really don't get along. But the friend they share wants them both to come on a long road trip together. Over to course of the trip they get closer and afterwards they find themselves spending time together without the friend.

I'd like to take the role of the vampire (but am open to playing the human as my personality also matches with hers).
url

Character sheet:

Name: Can be decided by whoever plays character

Description: Search Natasha Negovanlis as Carmilla if the image above doesn't work.

She has black hair, its quite long and is styled differently most days.

She likes to wear black (stereotyping I know). She wears rather black skinny jeans, black leather trousers or black shorts with thigh highs. She does were the occasional dress though.
She is a messy and rebellious teen (turned at 19 but is really 450). Having been around for a while she is smart but this can make her seem egotistical as she likes to share this knowledge. She is sarcastic and can be mean, because of her pessimistic outlook.

The Human is nerdy and stubborn. She doesn't back down easily but its quite cute when she gets mad. She is also smart and sometimes surprises her vampiric counterpart with her references to classical literature and history.

Name: can be decided by who plays her

Description: The ideas for the character are very open, we can discuss and agree on her appearance. My main thought for her is she is shorter than A and wears a lot of nerdy fandom references. She is always quoting tv shows and movies and love pop culture. But she also likes classical novels. She can be oblivious to the world around her as she has a very positive outlook on life and people. Any other aspects would be up to who played her, but all of the above is also open to discussion.

I would like this RP to take place in a thread or PM, whichever you are most comfortable doing.
I don't mind what level of writing skill you have as long as I can understand what you're trying to convey. Short paragraphs are totally okay but no one liners please.

If you have any other idea, just let me know as im only new. Im open to any ideas or changes people have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back