• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beetleju

Around season 6 and we can incorporate some new characters. I am open to suggestions and character ideas. One of my ideas has to do with the Salvatore brothers' mother, Julian as a villain, and a secret sister.
Please let me know if you would be interested and what you would like to see!
Characters taken: sister, Lillian, Julian, Damon, Caroline, Klaus, Elena

Last edited:
I was just thinking of creating a vampire diary rp and then boom I see your post. I'd be interested!

I was going to create one that had to do with the generation after the Salvatore and Elena that has to do with a curse. Like how fate brought Elena and Stefan together but they broke it. So fate would bring he new generation together but the curse keeps them apart. It would be interesting to do a series season with that logic and incorporate the Salvatore brother's mother, Jullian, and a sister into it.

Last edited:
That sounds so cool! If you're still creating that I would be totally interested in joining, or if you wanted and didn't feel like making it I could just add that as apart of this. I might make one for the next generation and one based off of a season and then we could just have two or I could really see what one everyone enjoys more.

Okay so I'm thinking the first one I'm going to make is picking season 6-7, around the time that the heretics came and had just taken over the Salvatore Boarding house. You guys can let me know how you feel about that and I can totally make adjustments. Would characters would everyone be interesting in playing? I'm thinking I would play Lilian, Julian, and the sister that will come along later just so I can get some drama going. I'm thinking the sister will be a human that has a link where she can't wake up until a specific someone else dies like it was with Elena later, and that Julian did this to her when she was about 15 or so but everyone else believes she is just dead.

I also could do an easier season and just introduce the whole heretic or just the mom and Julian thing earlier based on what ever you guys are thinking

So would you like Elena or Damon? It is really up to you, and you could have one and another character if you'd like, whatever you want is fine with me

Maybe an interesting character if anyone would want it is a vampire that knew the sister before the linking spell, I'm totally open to ideas

Wouldn't be better to make it in another town/city but using the lore of TVD? Like a spin off or something and everyone can make OC's and stories? Just an idea

Wouldn't be better to make it in another town/city but using the lore of TVD? Like a spin off or something and everyone can make OC's and stories? Just an idea
I'm thinking I'm gonna make one like that next! Like new characters mixed with kids from TVD characters. With this one new characters with any storyline can be added if you ask first though, it doesn't have to exactly follow the show :)

I'm not sure, I feel like at least having both the Salvatore brothers, Elena, and some characters like maybe Bonnie and Caroline and we could start. Characters like Valerie and stuff would be good for this too, but it isn't like mandatory before I'd start. And like I said earlier, you guys could come up with characters if you had a cool idea or to add some drama

I've been wanting to take a shot at Klaus too. Maybe he can either be Caroline's partner already or competes for her love with Stefan. His presence would easily cause tension among the group and might make the story more dramatic, like you said. I can try playing both him and Damon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back