• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I feel like we could probably start tomorrow if we just got someone to play Stefan and maybe someone to play a few more other characters

Alright, I finished all of their forms! Please make your forms when you get the chance and hopefully we can find someone to play Stefan soon.

If anyone knows anyone who would be interested please let them know they would be welcome to join! I'm totally fine with making up characters to have a fun storyline! We mostly need a Stefan but anyone would be a fun addition.

I made him just cause we didn't have one but I didn't actually want to play him so you can totally be Stefan if you want. I played him (like 2 or 3 times) a bit but you can go off of that or just disregard it I don't really care lol

Hey! does anyone wanna join my next generation vampire diaries rp? I'm about to make a character and start it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back