• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Merlin & Fandom|Upd. 02/24/18|lax/det.|Het. 1x1 Search!

Alright, I'll be completely honest and admit I've never seen Wynona Earp.... but I am a huge fan of westerns. I saw the name and had to look it up. One google search later and I decided I'm going to binge watch the series. It's funny though, I met Wyatt Earp's great grandson last week, and he mentioned nothing about a demon killing pistol........... (I'm not lying either)

So whilst I havent actually seen the show, I am a lover of westerns & history of the old west, I am a competition action shooter and cowboy gunslinger, and I am familiar with roleplays based around the premise of hunting the supernatural.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll be completely honest and admit I've never seen Wynona Earp.... but I am a huge fan of westerns. I saw the name and had to look it up. One google search later and I decided I'm going to binge watch the series. It's funny though, I met Wyatt Earp's great grandson last week, and me mentioned nothing about a demon killing pistol........... (I'm not lying either)

So whilst I havent actually seen the show, I am a lover of westerns & history of the old west, I am a competition action shooter and cowboy gunslinger, and I am familiar with roleplays based around the premise of hunting the supernatural.
Nice xD Let me send you a PM~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back