• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Merlin & Fandom|Upd. 02/24/18|lax/det.|Het. 1x1 Search!

Follow the Laughter

Space Unicorn

HEYO~

I'm Pinkie, this is staying simple because I don't know how to do fancy coding.

You've probably seen me around, so hi again. I decided to make a new search with new(ish) fandoms.

Onwards and upwards!

HUZZAH!

Not really rules but some things to know:

• I'm searching for fandom roleplays. I've got some OC's I'd like to develop for fandoms I list.
  • I'm caught up on everything I list
  • Generally I like mixing Canons and OC's.

• I prefer doubling.
  • I play both genders, please do the same.
  • I average 3-5 paragraphs when I write, I would appreciate if you could do similar lengths.
  • I prefer heterosexual pairings.
  • I'm looking for relaxed/detailed (3-6 paragraph replies, for example, once or more a week) roleplays, I don't have minimum requirement for posts in a week.
  • I work as a supply teacher, so my shifts vary. I might be slow responding. Please don't bug me every hour I don't post. After a week passes, bug away.
  • Post or pm me to contact.
  • Roleplay via thread or PM.
  • You can ask for my skype to chat OOC
  • Please feel free to ask about anything I haven't listed
FANDOMS

Please PM me for pairings unless listed

Merlin
(Doubling, pm for pairings i will try to play anybody, seen the whole series but it's been awhile, rewatching&on season 3 right now)

Star Wars
(Doubling, pm for pairings i will try to play anybody, I've seen episodes 1-8 and Rogue One. Finished Clone Wars. If you want to cross with Doctor Who I am SO down for it.)

Doctor Who
(doubling, ask for pairings)

Riverdale
(doubling, ask for pairings)

Vampire Diaries/The Originals
(Doubling, ask for pairings.)

Wynonna Earp
(I have ideas. Crossover with Supernatural, Vampire Diaries or Lucifer please! Doubling, ask for pairings.)

Crossover Pairings
Any Winchester x Wynonna
Wynonna x Dean Winchester
Damon Salvatore x Wynonna
Wynonna x Lucifer

The Flash/Arrow/Supergirl/Legends of Tomorrow/Gotham/DCU (CRAVE!)
(Doubling, ask for pairings.

The Shannara Chronicles
(Doubling, ask for pairings. I have not read the books but I am caught up with the TV series)

Shadowhunters
(Doubling, ask for pairings. I have not read the books but I am caught up with the TV series)

iZombie
(Doubling; Let me play Liv?

Reign
(Doubling, ask for pairings)

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Follow the Laughter]Teen Wolf (CRAVING)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Follow the Laughter]The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

[/QUOTE]
I would be up for any of them^

[QUOTE="Follow the Laughter]Awesome! I'll send you a PM~

[/QUOTE]
Kay, boo~

Hey! My role play style is casual so I hope you don't mind. And I am interested in The Originals/The Vampire Diaries RP. I usually like playing as Katherine, just saying and I am totally a Elijah/Katherine shipper xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back