• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
my current conundrum is what Crane should do- technically he is authorized to speak for the Allarian crown, so should he speak to the clan elders and pursue Gigi's goals? (tho he is admittedly not as well versed on the science and possibilities and what those goals are other than 'let us experiment on you plz'.... and on a meta aspect, negotiating with the clans may not be very important)

or should he just focus on getting Gigi back?

also do we want him to have Stern Words™ with Lucia?

Astrid is like “excuse me she has no power here in Eldergaard I however DO, so.”

I'm up for whatever! Crane could always set up a future meeting time and assure everyone he can get Gigi back because right now they’re all pretty sure she’s going to squeal and Eldergaard is going to come for them.

Hehehe. He is VERY cute although he needs a haircut. Badly lol.

I feel like reconvening later would be better! Rose was even thinking he could talk with lanea and see about setting something up so that Gigi would be safer than going back to salazar. But he’s also not sure at all lol

Ehehehehe, I was wondering if he was thinking of inviting them all to Clan Grigori’s place. The elders would be Very Annoyed but also what choice do they have? And Sebastian would be all for it because he’s pretty sure he can get Alyx’s aunt to come to the home of a clan she doesn’t hate, lol.

also if you are wanting to namedrop..... So far my baddies are:

Commander Janessa of Feonax Clan and Captain Erich Enburg. She has fire powers I think, not sure what he can do yet.

I was noting sort of a nordic theme for the Eldergaardian names, and that the clan names often seemed to be vaguely related to a mythical creature or the other, so thats kinda what I was trying to emulate

Bahahaha, yes, I, a lazy namer, came up with a dumb naming system which is Nordic names for the Eldergaardians and mythical creature names that I sort of screwed with until it sounded slightly different for the clans, ehehe. Then I named their squadron and ship after the mythical creature I messed up, lol. There is already a Phoenix squadron, but don't you even worry 'cause Ima change it. All the vampire given names are Eastern European because I love the cool spellings, lol. I really shot myself in the foot when I decided the vampires have a complicated system for choosing given names, though. 😆 (Sebastian's name has no grand meaning I just thought it fit hiiiiimmm so we'll just pretend it means "cunning" or something)

So how does Clan Feonax feel about the war and the other clans?

Also why are we giving all these evil people (and 1 Petra) fire magic what do y'all have against the fire nation

oh no I gave her fire magic because I thought no one else had it yet! maybe I will reconsider

I think Janessa's clan is mostly.... anti-war? Not for any noble sentiments but because they resent the idea of doing something for Eldergaard

idk, im thinking they might be one of the bigger clans so maybe she has some actual cousins serving as commanders, who prol vary from 'just gonna do my job and go home' to 'wow i actively hate this' whereas she loves having power over people and enjoys being cruel just because she can

if they are a bigger clan, they might have an issue presenting a unified front to the other clans- their own elders tend to squabble within their ranks. They probably don't have strong connections with the other clans as allies or enemies, and are seen as strong but not necessarily the most reliable. Maybe there was some historic instance of the head elder dying and the next head not honoring the promise that had previously been made, which has sort of stained their reputation a bit

I was thinking. What if the assassination went wrong because Janessa and Erich showed up unexpectedly?

Would give you a chance to introduce them as well as generating more chaos.

That’s a good idea. I haven’t even decided HOW she’s going to assassinate him yet. Either poisoning or stabbing him in his sleep lol.

Man, I've been trying to draw some of my characters lately, but between Rose's tattoos and Lanea's stupid hair, it's so haaard.

Make sure all Rose's tattoos are hidden and give Lanea a hat 😆

Not gonna lie, my brain was like, "ah, yes, Lanea looks like a surfer dude from the early 2000s Disney originals" and it stuck. I'm sorry, that's what he looks like in my head.

I am also regretting giving Astrid complicated hairstyles because hiding ears is way better but alas

y is drawing haaaaaard 😭

HAHA well Lanea's hair isn't too bad I just hate drawing braids. It never looks right. He looks SO silly with his hair down too though because his hair is all really short except for this one plait at the side of his head that goes down to his shoulders lol

RIGHT

Braids are HARD. I just fudge it a bit and am like "good enough" lol. Ehehe, I love Lanea's lil braid though.

If you finish anything you should show it off to us 🤩

haha, the only one i've finished is my new dnd character.
but i just ordered some new markers so i'm hoping to do more art in the upcoming days.

i'm excited.

man i have been in SUCH a role play and writing mood lately i'm just. chomping at the bit to get those words out.

Hey! So.... I live in metro Minnesota. If you've been following the news there is a LOT going on in the Twin Cities right now

I am safe (or at least, as safe as anyone can be given the circumstances), but I have been pretty busy with community stuff AND i just started helping out with managing phone lines which is gonna be a 40 hr/week job for the next two weeks

basically I will be checking RPN (its a nice break!) and will try to respond when i can, but I'm not gonna be super active for awhile

No problem friend! I know everything is completely crazy out there, please stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back