• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
Yeah, I got that feeling. It’s hard for me to watch it because because I NEED subtitles and it’s so hard to find it for streaming or download with closed captioning :( even when I did watch episodes I would be like ‘this is fun! I’m missing 40% of the dialogue but it’s all good!’

Rose would definitely brag about Lanea in obscure ways so nobody would know who he was talking about because everybody just knows ‘he has someone on the inside’.

But also I love the idea of him and Freddy being friends... Rose has, like, very very few people outside his family that he is open and friendly with. He would be so awkward because this is a PRINCE but also it’s so nice to have somebody to talk to casually.

Lanea is like ‘YES I AM HIS MAN. HIS PARTNER. I MEAN. PROFESSIONALLY. HIS PROFESSIONAL MAN PARTNER. We work together.’

The hairstyles are so good I love them. Some times I wish my hair would do that.

YAAAASSS DO IT. They are amazing. Honestly, I believe in the power of hand gestures. In Japan you'd be fine because they're more used to English speakers (I still can't figure their coins out, though). Just don't go during an earthquake xD. My introduction to Japan was being 20km from the epicenter of that big earthquake back in 2016, lol. China's a little more difficult because really no one speaks English outside of the expat communities and airports. The fun comes when you're at a restaurant and there's no pictures anywhere and they hand you a menu that just has characters on it. xD If you'd adventurous, just point and see what you get, lol (that did bite me in the butt a few times, though, beware). Get you a translation app. They work great. Most places have pictures, though, so you can just point and say "wo yao zhe ge" which means "I want that". Go to the touristy parts of the Great Wall. The Astrid to my Alyx and I went hiking on the crumbling part and she kinda got a concussion so don't do that. Eat all the food for meeeeeee. I cannot find an authentic Chinese restaurant in this entire freaking country (okay, maybe I've only looked around one state) and it's KILLING me! I NEED Chinese food so bad!

I've heard 12 is great I just need to start again. My problem is that my brain is like, "you should be doing something else don't you have a paper to write?" about twenty minutes in, ugh. And I feel you. I need subtitles for real life, honestly. If I know the person well, it's fine because I'm know what they're thinking, but if I don't know them, it takes me like a solid five seconds to process what they're saying. Sometimes I pretend like I didn't hear them to give myself more time, ehehehe

Lanea is such a disaster Maksim couldn't not poke at him.

Also Astrid is acting like she's fine but she is NOT fine she's just not thinking about any of this and what it will mean because she's just got to get Alyx back and it's fine she's fine

Lanea is going to pretty much INSTANTLY regret inviting Maksim along because he is the ultimate annoying little brother

okay i somehow TOTALLY missed that henryk was interacting with crane MY BAD

i will either edit it when i return from doing stuff or just assume that crane was like 'lmao i do what i want, see you later henry'

Lanea regrets ever talking to Maksim ever, he is dying. He gets embarrassed even holding hands in front of others, sex talk is too much! He is unmarried he is not supposed to be having sex anyways!!

He is SUCH a disaster. But he also thinks Frederick is like a kind of cute puppy and isn’t scared of him anymore. Not that he will admit to being scared of him before but.

The assassination plot on Jorgenson does not have to go as planned if you don’t want it to. Having shit hit the fan is always fun.

Poor Lanea. Maksim will not stop. He is having way too much fun. Eventually Alyx will just pat Lanea’s arm like, “You’ll get used to it. Usually if you ignore him, he’ll go away.” Or she might grab Maksim by the ear and yell at him to stop being a little punk.

Maksim is very excited about the assassination attempt. I was planning on keeping Jorgenson around for a bit because he would gleefully hunt down Astrid far faster than anyone else and create further issues for our lil team, but I’m open to ideas!

Well there may be a spy on the ship. Who was going to kill him once they return to the capital. But she might have to move up her schedule because of gigi’s capture.

You can have her either caught or she could fail and escape, if you want to keep Jorgenson as an antagonist. She probably managed to sneak the blueprints for millicent’s Flying machine and would gladly whoosh on out of there in the chaos.

I am up for anything as long as Camellia doesn’t get KILLED because I like her and that would be very mean to Cyn and Rose. Also if she saw Freddy she would freeze for half a millisecond and then pretend she saw nothing only to kidnap him when he’s alone and be like hey!!! What the fuck!!!!

She could probably escape, I think, unless we want to pull another rescue mission. But they have other things they should be doing, like saving the world, so.

I was wondering if it was Camellia, ehehehe. No she cannot die I forbid it

An assassination attempt would make Jorgenson spitting mad, lol. He would want someone to Blame.

She could always join the rest of the ladies in the brig awaiting interrogation while the disaster bro squad tries to figure out an escape plan. Lanea would PANIC because that’s Rose’s SISTER ehehehe.

Maybe we should have it fail for now? Still mass chaos of course, and she could escape in the madness—maybe with our lil group? Or with a crazy-ass flying contraption? I am honestly down for whatever.

Yes she could get thrown in. I can imagine Gigi would not be happy to see her lol.

okay so in retrospect i do not think Crane would be rude to Henryk (maybe a little short, cuz he's stressed) and also the fact that he intercepted the gang and had a room ready and Delilah was already there.... i feel like maybe instead he told Henryk 'i wanna ambush those lil shits' and they set this up for the Drama Of It All™ and because Henryk is 100% in favor of said lil shits getting yelled at

am i reaching at straws to justify my convenient setup? yes. but i will reach nonetheless.

No, Henryk is down for screwing with them in anyway possible so, he’s definitely like “ehehehe, take that suckers”

also gigi would be VERY pissed at camellia showing up because literally what was the point of buying out her debt as a 'sorry im maybe getting your brothers killed' so she could just throw herself into dangerous situations!!!!!!! OHMYGAWD

also for some reason I intially interpreted the concept of 'a hit on jorgenson' meaning someone within Eldergaard was gonna take him out which Im sensing is not the case but I had Freddy sorta interpret it that way cuz why not

i know im SOOO sorry, i literally had her ask 'how many are in the air' so that you could have some flexibility

its more of a 'how many could we hit at once, or in a close enough time frame that they wouldnt get wise to our tricks' question

if you want Alyx can just say 'X squadrons' and Gigi can be like 'huh X squadrons is maybe feasible? a stretch, but maybe we could pull it off.....'

Bahahaha now I have to decide how many clans there are and how many of age children I swear Jones ;P

Nah, lemme me actually solidify my own nonsense over here. But you all are helping me NAME them so there

Also, so I was thinking that if I wanted Jorgenson to hound our intrepid lil group, he's gonna want a rat bastard of a commander to help him out, and I remember you saying you would be down to write an asshole commander, so if you wanna~

Last edited:
Everyone's over here making Astrid confront all this when she doesn't want to do that yet

She's been pretending like everything's going to go back to normal once she has Alyx back because she's scared out of her mind about going against her mom

well Camellia has been working on gigs operation for literally MONTHS and if she backed out of it at the last minute MANY people would be very angry and it would just. Be a mess. It’s her send-off mission and the last one she ever wants to do.

Bicksley Senior is SO PISSED that the royal family would pay off the debt of his highly trained assassins because it took SO LONG to get to the point where they were useful! He doesn’t have another 20 years to train new ones!

Once the war is over, Alyx is going to show up in Allaria like, “Yes, excuse me, I need to speak with a *checks notes* Lord Bicksley Senior and a General Vesper. My purpose? Oh, I want to pick their bones clean.”

“Bone to pick! She means she has ‘a bone to pick’ with them.”

*smiling* “I said what I meant.”

Astrid might have figured it out except that now she's stuck thinking Rose's contact is a woman. Astrid is going to be so confused once she figures out who is with whom because both of her starting places are wrong.

ahhhh oblivious Astrid.... she'll see Rose and Lanea kiss and later pull rose aside and say 'hey maybe its none of my business, but i hope you've called things off with your girlfriend, its kinda shitty to cheat on someone you know'

and before rose can tell her a) it is not of her business and b) what girlfriend?????, someone interrupts and everytime it gets brought up again and the opportunity to clarify is presented, it is interrupted once again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back