• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
He wants to cheer Leo up but he doesn't know if he wants to see anyone so he was going to slip a Heartfelt Note under his door but he doesn't know what to write and also words are hard so he's been pacing out there for like an hour trying to come up with something.

Can we just talk about the fact that Lanea was all “can I trust you” and then was like “no wait gotta be scary”

This has been a rollercoaster of a day but Maksim is not impressed by the sudden scary voice

He has no idea what he’s doing and he’s terrified. Being scary is his default when he’s scared because it makes people back off!

I was hoping he was doodling his and leo's name in hearts or something

Leo’s feelings are like... very unrequited but cyn doesn’t want to upset him or ruin their friendship by telling him that so he just pretends not to notice anything and is like ‘haha wow we’re like brothers! Good friends!’ As a soft reject but Leo isn’t understanding it’s a rejection and it’s all a mess.

Cyn is just very aroace but he doesn’t think it’s ok to be aroace because the only aro person he knows is Finn and Finn loves sex (not with cyn tho, because he’s not into that) so he’s like ‘I’m just weird and fucked up and i SHOULD be interested in people at LEAST one way’ but he’s not. And he’s trying really hard to MAKE himself interested because Leo likes him! He cares about him a lot so he SHOULD obviously like him back that way, but he doesn’t, and he has absolutely no idea how to understand or articulate his feelings.

He’s just very worried and nervous and doesn’t know what to do because he loves Leo very platonically and doesn’t want to lose him but also he has NO idea how to tell him that without hurting and potentially losing him. So he’s just. Pretending to be oblivious.

Cyn is getting many affirming hugs from Crane, and then Crane is going take Leo out on the town and help him find a Nice Young Man™

Hbegheggeh Cyn would cry because he has not ever told anyone ANY of this and he has been struggling with it for years.

Leo would also Die probably because he has never been on a date in his life. Drunken hookups and strippers don’t count.

Aw, poor Cyn! And Leo!

Alyx was going to ask Leo about it once she thought he wouldn’t mind her prying, but then, y’know, she gave herself up so. Cyn needs to talk with Alyx. She’d be like, “lol no, you’re fine, kiddo, plenty of people are like this.”

Also Alyx will yell at Crane because Leo is Too Young.

also im thinking maybe freddy should have taken his helmet off at some point? so Lanea is like 'yeah, this is maskims fledgling, whatever, I've seen his face before' and then does a 'wow he could almost rival the princess in terms of haughty expressions, they almost have the same eyes when they're angry- wait a goddam minute- no way'

I was totally going to have him talk to Alyx at one point because he sort of kind of thinks she might be the same but he has NO IDEA how to approach it.

Also ghgh yes that would be great. I feel like Lanea is slowly starting to guess something is up but he doesn’t know exactly what it is yet. But this guy is weirdly protective. Also didn’t he call her Georgie? Do you call royalty nicknames? That seems weird.

"With all due respect Commander Draya, if he's old enough for drunken hookups and strippers, he is old enough to be romanced. Freddy! Get over here, my boy."

"Umm"

"You have 'courted' before, yes? Taking potential future girlfriends on outings, the wine-ing and the dine-ing, et cetera?"

"Uhh yeah I guess-"

"7 oclock tomorrow! You will take Vesper here on a date! Show him how he should expect to be treated by a gentleman!"

"Umm what"

Leo found dead in Allaria, more at 11.

He has NO IDEA how to deal with any of this. He thought he’d have to marry somebody his father picked out for him and that would be that. He doesn’t know how to ROMANCE.

He’s also very bi and has actually been primarily with women because it’s just easier that way and most people just think he’s straight so somebody realizing he likes dudes too and encouraging that breaks his brain

Alyx and Astrid follow Leo on his date. Alyx is wearing a fake moustache and Astrid is wearing Groucho glasses. They each carry around a newspaper even though it’s like 10pm and think they’re being very sneaky. Leo pretends not to notice them because he appreciates the thought even if it’s mortifying in action.

Are you kidding Alyx is sitting right next to him glaring at his date

Maksim shows up with some fake emergency like "Astrid got her head stuck in one of Cyn's creations quick let's go help her" and then gives Leo a wink and a *thumbs-up*

Also I can imagine Cyn showing up looking at his feet and being like, "um, so what are your opinions on sex?"

And Astrid CHOKING but Alyx calmly drinking her coffee like, "not my thing, you too, huh?"

And I want you all to picture Maksim trying to be helpful and sitting next to Leo like, "Yeah, liking someone who doesn't like you back is hard. Kno dat feel bro."

But most of his comforting words can be boiled down to:

shit, cannot believe I haven't started rewatching ATLA, im disappointed in myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back