• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
Hahaha yeah. Leo needs like ten minutes to pretend he wasn’t crying and then he’s going to go back to being bossy and acting like he’s in charge.

The whole clan is going to be so chagrined because here's this bossy war fledgling of Alyx Freaking Draya and they have to do what he says because they kinda didn't protect the princess like they claimed they could so now they have to rely on all these people they DON'T LIKE

Bahahaha, if they don’t I will riot

Also I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s like “how can this be even worse?”

They will. It will be very tough and it might take a BIT longer for them to reunite, but they’ll be fine.

I might even be nice to Alyx and not have them drop out of the sky for a third time lol

Alyx is so used to dropping out of the sky thanks to first Astrid and now Georgiana that she pretty much just assumes it will be the cause of her death

Also Maksim is NOT onboard for also letting the princess go because he’ll get flogged for Alyx escaping, but Jorgenson will probably have him killed for letting Georgiana go so be prepared for some digging in of heels until Alyx makes him come with.

Hehe well. Things are NOT going to go as Lanea planned because he made a big mistake he didn’t account for and it’s going to ruin everything. But we’ll find out more about that soon.

Maksim you are going with them whether you like it or not because somebody MAY have their eye on using you as a sacrifice scapegoat anyways. Poor guy. He should just have one day go right for once.

Oh NOES! Now I am both excited and nervous for our int

Despite everything that’s happened, Maksim is happy because he’s been in a fight with one of the few people who treats him like a person for nearly three years and now they don’t appear to be in a fight anymore so! It’s a good day!

Also part of me wants to send Maksim to the galley for the express purpose of having him simultaneously flip Lanea off *and* whisper “sorry” because he wants to apologize but Petra

If Maksim goes to the galley and stays for more than a minute, Lanea is going to have him and Freddy chopping onions lol

eh, time means nothing any more so I say we can do whatever the hell we want with timelines

ALSO: does maskim know that Lanea is planning on freeing them?

Astrid was a by-the-book goody-two-shoes before Alyx came along her mother will be HORRIFIED that she now eats in bed!

Lanea doesn't want to eat with Petra because he KNOWS that he'll end up ruining his bad guy image because she'll pelt him with peas and call him a mom and he does NOT want that.

He has no idea how he's going to explain the peanut butter sauce in his hair. A new torture technique of some kind. It's very complicated and horrifying, normal people wouldn't understand.

Also he DID actually have a recipe he was following, he was making thai peanut noodles because they're DELICIOUS and easy to make lots of. Also peanut butter has protein! you need protein in your diet and meat is hard to keep fresh in the air!

Okay but like is he fooling anyone on the Gargoyle 'cause

Lol, my brain went to Chinese food because that's where my brain always goes, but excellent Thai food is delightful

Also Maksim knows he should apologize but also he only ever apologizes to Alyx and that's because she's got him by the ear and is demanding an apology so he's not really sure how to go about this

Honestly no lmao. Most of the folks have realized he’s not as bad as he seems although whenever they get new officers they’re TERRIFIED of him because of the rumours and this terrifying man is staring down at them but then he points to the food in front of them and is like ‘you need to eat more, you’re too skinny!’ And comes up with a healthy eating regimen for everyone and they’re like ‘oh he just pretends to be awful’.

But nobody SAYS anything because clearly he’s sensitive about it! They will pretend to still be scared of him so he doesn’t feel bad.

Also I figured Maksim might pick up on his thoughts of ‘I’ll never have to see them again after I get through this’ because he is still upset and not as guarded as he SHOULD be

They all just pretend to be afraid of him I cannot 😆

Maksim will definitely pick up on those because he's not sure if he should apologize or not

ALSO Maksim does not actually care about Freddy or anything it's not like he's grown attached no he's just being polite and it's polite to check up on people after they talked to a sister who thinks they're dead okay it's perfectly normal he is detached from his fledglings leave him alone

Maksim like ‘NO I do NOT form attachments to people I don’t CARE’ five seconds later ‘oh no I hurt the bad guy who I don’t like’s feelings how do I apologize’

You like people Maksim admit it

LISTEN people are the worst and he doesn't need people because they're all terrible but oh no he didn't realize he'd crossed a line with Alyx back then because she generally ignored everything he would say and now it seems everyone has lines he keeps crossing?? And he didn't mean to dig up trauma so now he feels bad and he doesn't like this feeling okay

He doesn't actually care about anyone okay leave him alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back