• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
also at some point we need to have a captain and/or commander who is ACTUALLY just as much of a terrible person as they seem to be..... And I would certainly be willing to write such assholes is all im saying

I mean if you wanna write yourself a terrible person and throw them in you go for it friend you know I’m down for it

Maksim actually doesn't know what would happen if the sire/fledgling bond was broken, he's just guessing

Also, sorry Georgiana, but vampires do not like describing situations that they think makes them seem weak or at the mercy of someone else.

I KNOW we need some terrible people in here but. I can only write softies ugh.

I have been sleeping like all day every day lately. I wake up to reply to this and then i snz again. We need to end quarantine so I can have something resembling a schedule again.

Also Petra and Lanea /are/ genuinely pretty terrible to their fledglings, which is one thing Lanea isn't really PROUD of, but Petra does not care. They're enemies and they're weak, fuck 'em.

Seriously my sleep schedule is shot. My body thinks that 4am is an appropriate bed time and 11am is an appropriate wake time.

Guh right? Mind I was like that a bit before the pandemic but it wasn’t THIS bad.

I mean on the days I didn’t have a morning class my sleep schedule was like 1am-9:30am BUT that is better than this nonsense. Something about the pandemic has thrown me off ugh.

It’s because the world is completely crazy so we’re all going crazy with it, I think.

She DOES NOT CARE. Lanea is tired and he knows they’re inconveniencing people so he’s planning on finishing their work himself after he makes food for her because he’s really fasts and efficient at cooking. And also really good. Nobody expects a vampire to be a good cook but he grew up with the human village super close and people always coming and going so. Petra has a cook on board the Gargoyle but she hasn’t really worked as anything other than an assistant in YEARS. She loves it. She gets a full pay check and gets to laze around while the big bad torturer makes everything for her.

Astrid will be jealous because all her commander does is heat things.

I’m trying to imagine Lanea keeping up his Big Scary act while cooking for his persnickety captain and I am failing

He just glares at the food and is grumpy all the time but really he enjoys cooking for people.

People are intimidated by how Lanea is always sharpening knives, little do they know he is planning on slicing up some veggies and not skin

Maksim walks past the galley and is like, "am I the only person who doesn't get along with their senior officer because all ya'll are real friendly with yours"

Okay, so are we keeping our away group and our home group synchronized? I was thinking it’s probs mid-evening for our group on the ship? Does that sound good for everyone?

Yes I was thinking that too.

ALSO I wanted to know, can the lifeboats of an Eldergaardian ship be operated without a wind magi?

Yes! The wards just need to be activated—but there’s emergency wards in place as well. While it’s a really good idea to have wind magi on your crew, you don’t actually /have/ to have them. You just need some people who are really good at maintaining all the wards the ship needs to stay “afloat”.
Wind magi tend to end up more in airship crews than armies on the ground, though.

Eel it would be absolutely unheard of for everything to go right for these folks.

I feel like Crane is just going to be so displeased to find Astrid and Leo bossing everyone around like he was hoping to have gotten rid of those two but nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back