• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
So.....quick question, can anyone join? And also is there a character sheet if anyone can.

As long as you tell me what sort of character you’re thinking of! And no, I don’t do character sheets as I find it’s more fun to learn about the characters as the rp progresses.

Oh! This is going to be fun then, mind if I run an idea or two past you? Well basic ideas for a character.

I was thinking either the large (muscular) and silent type (hopefully with the vampire corps) or a small framed vampire girl with psychotic tendencies

Oh! This is going to be fun then, mind if I run an idea or two past you? Well basic ideas for a character.

I was thinking either the large (muscular) and silent type (hopefully with the vampire corps) or a small framed vampire girl with psychotic tendencies

Either is fine with me!

I'll be closing the vampires after this as we have about four. We need Allarians, though, if anyone is interested.

Alrighty all, in the interest of getting this moving, I'll take the royal and post. You are of course free to hop in, and we have plenty more space for anyone who wants to pull out an Allarian.

Just to clarify- Astrid is the daughter of the highest ranked Eldergaardian general and both she and Alyx are human?

oh of course

likewise Georgiana is absolutely not up to anything. Not at all

oh I didn't figure she was
because none of your characters are ever up to anything
no sneaks among your characters, nope

what would the average Allarian know (or assume) about vampires?

Easily sunburned (but don't burst into flames)
Typically contain some magical ability, but it seems that each squadron has only one type of magic
Apparently impervious to most wounds as long as they can heal, but can't regenerate entire organs or limbs (ways to stop them from healing: removing their hearts, cutting off their heads, and attacking them with silver)
Have lower body temperatures, but hearts still beat slowly
Seem to be able to live only on human blood (animal blood can be used in a pinch)
Are faster, stronger, and have more endurance than average humans
Stronger senses (smell, sight, hearing)

Do we have a posting order or are we just responding as seems appropriate?

What's the logistical outcome here? Are all the characters ending up on the bridge (and if so do they need to stop by the Allarian ship and loop the other Allarians in on the plan or can they send a messenger)?

No, just the lead “scientists” and engineers. (So all our characters, though). However, GiGi should send messengers so all her people know what’s up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back