• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
Bahaha, oh, no, Maksim would very quickly figure out what was going on and PANIC because no way does he want some Allarian assassin thinking he’s a threat to her mission, nope. He would try to keep his cover intact while also trying not to be a threat which means defaulting to snide innuendos (and if Freddy suffers embarrassment for it, all the better).

But yes, further delaying the plot is why I didn’t send Maksim off to the kitchens just yet as I had a feeling Petra would be sulking there, haha.

I would also like Jorgensen to suffer (why do I create characters like this) if only for Maksim’s sake. But yes, his role in sending people after our little group is extremely useful. He absolutely could be all injured somehow and angrily sending people off after the gang from his sick bed. I do like the whole slow poison idea very much. Maybe it could like... stop his magic somehow? Then he could be stomping around in his nightgown shouting orders until his magic comes back or something, idk.

But I also have a list of admirals somewhere, bahaha. I had built some of this—what, like a year ago?—but I don’t remember which notebook it was in lol. I also keep misspelling names I made up xD Anyway, yes, also possible some other admiral/general.

And don’t you worry. Freya Leon absolutely will be taking this personally, but I figure she wouldn’t actually hear about this until after the escape and reunion. She still thinks her daughter is off in some mission, lol. But she is going to be pissed when she learns that there’s a princess and some wayward vampires messing with her fleets—and what do you mean one of them is her daughter’s problem vampire WHERE IS HER DAUGHTER.

Not gonna lie, I had planned a moment in which Astrid gets “called” by her mother and she panics about whether or not to answer on her mirror, bahaha.

Anyway, I figured once our gang went on the offensive, then I’d start rolling out Freya’s response.

Also, Jones, you are welcome to have some personal hatred happen between your captain/commander pair and any of my characters. I’m always down for mutual disgust.

Finn has very bad ideas in mind for the fledglings unfortunately which is part of the whole purpose of the mission along with the whole poisoning thing. Taking away his magic would be GREAT. Like something sort of experimental that Allaria came up with.

Finn is VERY BIG on science and weapons development so that would be plausible if you guys are cool with it.

(it’s bizarre how attached I am to Finn as a character who hasn’t even appeared yet but he has SUCH good intentions but SUCH dubious morals.)

Making things even more convoluted would be confusing BUT Camellia would immediately snap back into character and be all embarrassed and lean into the fling thing which would be funny I think. Poor Freddy.

But I’m up for whatever happens! I have so many character ideas for this role play and so many IDEAS in general and I’m having so much fun. I adore this world so much.

ALSO I can’t really defend Petra being the way she is but she DOES have reasons behind it. She is actually better now than when she and Lanea first met!

I was debating whether she would be the bigger person and let him go or try to keep him because she has never in her life ever had to let go of anything before but.I think she can have a little growth. As a treat.

Finn sounds like an absolute hoot. Astrid would be so confused as to how this ballsy miscreant landed himself such a precious cinnamon roll as a husband.

And yes, I am absolutely here for Jorgenson to lose his magic via poisoning.

Eeeeeeeeeeee I’m so glad you’re enjoying it. This roleplay got me through the first part of the pandemic, not gonna lie. And you two always have such great ideas, so it’s always a pleasure.

When Petra and Lanea were first working together they were kind of a disaster because their interactions were just

Lanea: other people who aren’t you also have feelings and opinions that matter

Petra: sounds fake but ok.

Cyn very much cares for Finn (WHY did I make their names rhyme OTL) but also like. He would NEVER have married him if their circumstances were different, even if he did have romantic attraction and feelings. Finn is an awful husband prospect.

Also I know everything is completely crazy down in the states at the moment, so please take care guys!

We should get our money back and a free year in exchange. Preferably one without global warming’s

finn and cyn are a Sin-amon Roll™ and an actual cinnamon roll

a CYNamon roll, if you will

Cyn is too good for the world he ended up in. He deserves everything including a rich platonic husband who supports his interests.

So what’s the consensus? Should Maksim make things awkward or should we move things along xD I’m fine with either.

I’m also fine with either! I think it could also be incredibly funny if he walked in, saw them and was like ‘ok sorry to bother you’ and turned around and walked out again lmao.

Camellia is trying to be comforting but is not the most skilled at it, and she feels bad about that.

Ive been thinking about how to play their actual escape since their timeframe has been severely shortened. I kind of added the wings to the mix because it feels like the kind of thing Finn would have ripped off for himself lol.

so if we do go the 'maskim interrupts their secretive discussion and one/both of them attempts to disguise the secretive discussion by pretending they've been making out', i think we should have supporting backstory and/or be hinting at future plot stuff to make it the most awkward/hilarious/painful. such as:

• they used to be secretly dating and had a weird break up that they have mutually decided to ignore any time they've encountered each other since
  • one or both has feelings for the other that we can foreshadow/hint at
  • one or both has feelings for someone else (and maybe the other person knows it)
    • in my initial concept of freddy as an active character I had considered that he might have a crush on cyn, because i was amused by the idea of a bunch of young noble guys all being into Cyn, who is totally oblivious. (plus he and leo could have a pointless rivalry about it.) so the idea of freddy kissing cam and thinking 'i wish this was her brother' is clearly funny to me, bonus if she knows he's prol thinking that
      • tho the more i have developed freddy, im not so sure cyn is his type tbh?
    • but obv this could play out other ways too- maybe cam is wishing freddy was someone else, or they both have a thing for some offscreen third person we havent met yet (or leo? idk) who rejected both of them or neither thinks they have a chance with idk
  • they are both fairly gay
    • and they both know it, so afterwards they are like 'yikes, sorry bout that'
    • they DONT know the other is too, and feel guilty about 'leading on' the other person and hope the other didnt get 'the wrong idea' (because they both feel they did such an excellent job of really selling that kiss..... and they prol didnt)
  • etc

the problem is that a lot of this would depend on (or change) pre-RP history/background of the crown siblings dynamic with the barlowe siblings, which is kinda loosey goosey? i have some vague inklings on this but i have to go soon because im playing among us with my cousins

but ALSO there is some value to maskim being suspicious so if that was our goal and we didn't care about the rest of it, we could just have him discover them and try to cover without kiss-related shenanigans

So Camellia is definitely at least a little gay.
Leo made fun of Rose for it before but there IS like. A running trend of her accidentally stealing his girlfriends.

She does not do this intentionally ofc and she doesn’t like. Enable cheating or anything. But Rose would bring home these girls and Camellia looks a lot like him but also she’s like cool and sexy and emotionally available and these women (at least one of whom was in the closet looking for a beard) just become absolutely smitten.

It happened two or three times and Leo mocked Rose for it MERCILESSLY. He only did this because he knew all relationships ended amicably and Rose wasn’t actually upset about any of it. But still.

I hadn’t actually decided if she was a lesbian or bi, though. I think there are definitely a lot of silly shenanigans we could do with the ‘both are gay and worry about leading the other on’.

okay i have no idea how this would work but

what if gigi's second secret engagement to someone her parents/various higher ups would prol not approve of, that ended because gigi chose her country over her partner...... was to Cam?

Fkglglgkkf this would be SO complicated and ridiculous and just like a soap opera.
IT WOULD be so funny though. So many levels of drama.

Camellia is like. Emotionally available compared to Rose, which really is not a high bar to clear. So perhaps not the PERFECT partner, but close enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back