• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
oh that sounds miserable! im so sorry you are experiencing that, and def no worries about the rp!

Thanks for being understanding, guys. It’s been rough, but I do want to rp sometime this week hopefully, so.

oh no do we trust petra to be alone or does freddy need to go after her?

"His eyes flicked to Cyn for just a moment before he quickly looked at the very interesting wall instead"

YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE

Sorry for the wait! It's the end of the semester, so I am drowning in grading. I just recently got on top of it, lol.

Also do you even know how crushed Alyx would be if Astrid did not turn up to "rescue" her

No problem!

I am glad you're ok, I've been so worried about everybody because of corona. OTL

Please stay safe guys!

HOW DARE YOU

bringing the mans arthritis (THAT HE DOESNT HAVE) into this.... wow

the disrespect for the elderly..... smh

Leo is ticked because Crane just DISRESPECTED his captain so he HAS to be a shithead in return.

honestly crane was just going to accept 'we're a package deal' from Leo

the logic of 'she might be a bigger risk unsupervised' and 'we prol shouldnt just leave her with the clan' arguments were going to get further points in their general favor and please Crane to know they were thinking things thru (not quite sure but i think it's Rose that makes both those points?)

AND THEN

Crane felt he was being fair in his questioning (if a bit surly) and then you bring his age into it???? And roses arm ????? THE AUDACITY

I want Crane to react antagonistically because LISTEN HERE SONNY BOY -

but realistically he isnt interested in causing more drama and also i think his reaction is probably more of the 'why must the youths be like this, i s2g. also i need a drink.'

(maybe at some later point Crane can shoot some people and comment icily on how lucky it is his arthritis hasnt affected his aim)

Hahahaha. Leo just wouldn’t be Leo if he wasn’t antagonizing his elders. :)

Rose as always has like five logical points at all times in his favour, they just are not always nice things to say about people.

sorry for the silence yall, i started a new job and ive been scrambling to get xmas stuff done so ive been a bit overwhelmed- im gonna try to respond sometime this weekend!

okay i was working on my response- do we want to close out any of our ongoing scenes or move them onwards? im trying to figure out what all needs to happen still and would appreciate input!

I know Lanea is leaving the brig so he can talk to Petra, so it’s up to you and Rey how you want to handle that one.

No worries, Jones! Take the time you need!

Mm, I figured Alyx was going to probs fall asleep and Maksim would hunt down some more blood for her—then depending what went down between Petra and Lanea, Alyx may start snapping wards or whatever. You can just assume Alyx is half-asleep and Maksim has left if you like.

Ok I have to share. I commissioned a drawing of Rose as a Christmas gift to myself and it’s. It’s so good.
D620F929-B0FA-4592-92EC-58980B93823C.png
(drawn by bedheadandsleepmeds on tumblr! They have really good art!)

Camellia is NOT actually planning on blowing up the ship although I did actually consider that lol. But. Well.

I feel bad for Maksim's fledglings. :(

(I wanted to plan for her to try and poison Jorgenson, which could have been happening over the course of a week or so or could be an instantaneous thing. He doesn't have to die and her plan doesn't have to succeed, necessarily, of course! The other option was a bomb under his desk but. Lol. Fire mage.)

I also feel bad for Maksim's fledglings. Maksim is very firmly not thinking about it.

Hmmmm, I'm waffling a bit with Jorgenson. I was going to keep him around just as an antagonist, but since Jones has her captain/commander pair, they could take over that role of hunting down our little group. What do you all think? I'm not attached to him as a person, haha. I'm more attached to his role, lol.

Also I'm considering having Maksim stumble in on Freddy and Cam just to complicate things xD

I’m down for whatever! Camellia is planning on a hostile takeover to transfer over... certain prisoners. There are a to be determined number of Bicksley Spies with her but that’s not too important honestly.

i was really out here with tears in my eyes when i got to "she considered breaking his legs"

I think Jorgenson is useful as a 'passive' big bad- someone to pass the buck up to for whatever nefarious shenanigans we want the more directly-involved antagonists to get up to, you know?

But also I want Cam to at least partially succeed- Maybe she does manage to poison him, but a healer finds him in time to prevent it from being fatal, so he's severely debilitated? Though idk if he could really be giving orders from a hospital bed- I feel he deserves something that would hurt him enough to take him out of the action, but that would generally remove him from the plot as well

but there are plenty of other faceless military leaders that could have ordered my captain/commander pair to hunt down the gang.... Or maybe someone less faceless cough cough astrids mom cough

OR if we establish some beef between one of the gang and my captain/commander (which we should do regardless i think, because I have so little for them besides 'mwahahaha evil' so backstory always helps)- i just do see them going after the gang unless its been assigned to them you know? because otherwise they would much rather be out on the frontlines, brutalizing people.

re: Freddy-

I dont think he has much attachment to the other fledglings? Like he's not gonna be pleased if they are in danger BUT he's also intentionally avoided getting close to them because he knows none of them have long life expectations and because he doesnt want to risk them maybe recognizing him (or risk thinking about how they are his citizens and he has a duty to them, which he is FAILING)

on the one hand im against maskim walking in on freddy and cam because a) we already have made things so convoluted about who knows what about who and b) that will further delay us in moving the plot along BUT IT COULD BE HILARIOUS

im not saying they should kiss and freddy should be like 'uuuuuh this is my ship-fling?' and tell maskim that uh, he ran into her and he didnt want to act suspicious so thats why they were talking in the med bay when freddy has things to be doing, and freddy is just praying that maskim's will LET. IT. GO.

but i AM saying that is the first thing that i came up with for freddy to try and lie to protect Cam, and the other things also have potential, as does Freddy and Cam just telling the truth.... like Maskim already has so much on his plate due to his problem fledgling and NOW the kid's found an allarian assassin????!!!!?

r u kidding me rn freddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back